HIV positive Australian begged Thai woman for sex with her two year old granddaughter

rooster59

22 minutes ago, falangjim said:

That Russian scum who beat the female money exchange worker and was arrested should be allowed to beat this Aussie scum senseless. Then feed both foreigners to pigs. One can dream, no? 

And which ever one survives I will kindly pay for the lead object behind the left ear 

What did one paedophile say to the other pedophile when they saw the 2 year old girl go by? "I bet she was a stunner when she was one year old".

He is one very sick man. I hope he does his time in the Thai Hilton not in Australia.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, wvavin said:

He sold his pig farm is because every female pig in his farm is impregnated with his child!

He had to leave Australia because he raped a pig and it squealed on him. Aside from that, I hope they shoot this whacko but I fear they won't.

• Haha 1

On 15/04/2018 at 10:32 AM, keith101 said:

Needs to be tied down and whipped just like that poor baby and then castrated and never to be released from prison an absolute animal .

Skip all that and just put him down, as far as i’m Concerned he has given up the right to life

On 4/15/2018 at 11:16 AM, Expatthailover said:

Can you show me where it says the thai person is a convicted pimp?

As for 'perfect match,  ????

The whole affair is as sordid as it gets without people venting their spleen on an entire nation.

Perverts exist in every nation.

Jimmy savile anyone.

Or should we say all brits are perverts and molesters based on one example?

Get back to your Ball Tampering !

• Haha 1

Nasty sex offender, will have trouble travelling out of OZ, we are trying to stop these types exploiting poor Asian children. 

At least he will be locked up for a while and always on the radar now, sick filthy pervert 

• Thanks 1

On 15/04/2018 at 12:32 PM, keith101 said:

Needs to be tied down and whipped just like that poor baby and then castrated and never to be released from prison an absolute animal .

Only only one sentence for pedos, and it’s death !