British man beats  wife to death in Ubon Ratchathani

Jonathan Fairfield

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I think the word to describe this situation is not bitter. He lost his temper that is not the same as being bitter. He was also possibly drunk which likely fuelled his anger. 

You`re the one that mentioned bitter, and how do you know the guy was drunk. OK then, we`ll erase bitter and call it anger.

9 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

You`re the one that mentioned bitter, and how do you know the guy was drunk. OK then, we`ll erase bitter and call it anger.

I said bitter in reference to your comment on understanding the actions. I said possibly drunk as I read the reports he had been drinking with his wife. 

• Like 1

There is a 1965  Jack Lemmon film called "How to Murder Your Wife", and the current incident could be called the reverse of that namely 'how not to murder your wife'

it should be done in a way that the perpetrator gets away with it.....not of course that I would ever suggest for a moment that committing murder is ever justified:

:sick:

13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

If you're married to a attractive person 22 years younger than you, paranoia is going to be pretty much a constant.

Maybe she was cheating, maybe she wasn't. Still, no reason to kill her.

If you're married to a attractive person 22 years younger than you, paranoia is going to be pretty much a constant.

depends on the sort of personality one has, if your a insecure no confidence sure. my lady is 30 years younger than me.

we dont live together and she lives 2 hours from me very pretty lady good body and sexy, if she decides to cheat on me good for her i hope she enjoys herself. im not going to get all grazy over it, ill just find someone else.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

So you just made it up?

Did not make anything up, they fought over sex she refused sex and that is what they fought over.. that is a fact according to the BKK post.. so obviously the guy could not take refusal of sex. In my mind that means she had to be willing whenever he wanted. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Or you can suck it up and move on with your head held high. Was in a similar situation with an ex but I never considered hurting her and I cannot begin to understand anyone who would but I think there called bitter people.

My similar experience has taught me that the thoughts are there, but thoughts are just thoughts. It's part of the grieving process caused by betrayal. A bird can land in a tree but you don't have to to allow it to build a nest. And alcohol doesn't help the thought process. Sadly for this couple, he allowed these angry thoughts to fester [caused by her saying "no"  and his imagination running wild] and his response has now robbed the children of both their parents.

14 hours ago, robblok said:

I wonder how many will attribute this to the fragile farang ego and how many will comment on kicking someone who is down

If we start seeing it on a daily basis, many will agree with you

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

Brit bashing / Thai bashing should not be the issue here, how about showing a little empathy for three kids who lost their parents in a way that will definitely cause a trauma for them? 

noble comment but if you read the first 5 pages most already have shown empathy. should the thread only be open to say, "those poor children, RIP Lady" it's done now so that's that

14 hours ago, robblok said:

I wonder how many will attribute this to the fragile farang ego and how many will comment on kicking someone who is down. I mean those are the things I read about when a Thai does something. Now that a foreigner does it... wonder how the comments will be.

I hope this guy rots in jail for what he has done.

Yes,we must condemn this as a terrible disgusting act and I hope too that this guy rots in Thai jail forever 

So many delusionals in this world from both sides . 

She doesn't deserve to die

But

Partner from different culture. 

22 yr age gap

He's behaviour would have been the same. Or similar before marriage. 

Both chose to ignore 

The rest you could probably fill. In the gaps

You play with fire. You will Get burnt 

Sometimes you have to take responsibility for your actions 

14 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Why did he marry her and what was he expecting in return ?

Why did she marry him and what was she expecting in return ?

RIP of course....

Expectations are what we are taught by others to expect.  Recognizing what is right and what is wrong is what separates us from animals.  Recognizing two legged animals has always been a challenge.

14 minutes ago, dickjones2018 said:

hey guys, unless you have a monster of a narcissistic wife who put her priorities over everybody's else's, specially your own children, you don't really understand how manipulative those kind of people can be.... I understand if she acts all the time like a selfish narcissist person , manipulating everybody, making problems over small things, I understand that at one point, the man loses his cool...not a wife beater at all, but I am more buddist than my wife when she has her mhhh... childish fits , screaming, shouting, kicking, scratching... I could leave her anytime, yes, but I don't want my children to grow up with the PSYCHO as I tought them what a narcissist is, look it up, and I don't have to insult my wife, the children see it with their own eyes, just had to open them that mummie is a psycho vampire that likes to argue & gets energy & fun from that , even with the children

They have their own agenda and that's for sure but violence is the answer to nothing.

14 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Why did he marry her and what was he expecting in return ?

Why did she marry him and what was she expecting in return ?

RIP of course....

He was expecting and ego boost and she was expecting to be paid. This was tough for you? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, ukrules said:

Some people seem to think he should get what he deserves and more, why more ?

Surely what he deserves is enough ?

It's a good job he had no drugs or he would really be in trouble. 5 to 10 years max.

"what he deserves" may not be the reality in the kingdom therefore "more" may just tick the box for westerners expectation of justice. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

Well this will bring out the usual brit bashers, saying that this ba..stard deserves the worst Thailand can throw at him and more, Scum!

What else would the murderer deserve?

• Like 1

For me, their nationalities are inconsequential; I am simply appalled that one human being can beat and kick another one to death. The sheer cowardice of such a crime is always amplified when the perpetrator is so much bigger and stronger than their victim. I hope that this vile, inhumane bully is incarcerated for a long time and cannot buy his way out of justice. Condolences to the family and prayers for the children that have just lost their mom. ?? ??

• Like 1