Call Bang Lamung about a delayed package?

Hal65

If you suspect a package slip has not been left or there is a sorting error, is there any value in calling the Bang Lamung Post Office or going in person? Or is it a wasted effort with them?

19 minutes ago, Hal65 said:

Bang Lamung Post Office or going in person?

I went a couple of times and asked about a late parcel/letter  they always went out the back to "look"

and found something once...so its worth a try  yes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

I went a couple of times and asked about a late parcel/letter  they always went out the back to "look"

and found something once...so its worth a try  yes

+1. No point in calling. You must go there; if they have it, they'll probably be able to find it, amazingly enough. 

• Like 1

I would guess nothing has been moving since 13 April, and today when they start working again, coincides with it being the main songkran day in Naklua.

I have a package that shows as been dispatched from Laksi on April 10, and no further trace since.

Edited by janclaes47

13 hours ago, Hal65 said:

If you suspect a package slip has not been left or there is a sorting error, is there any value in calling the Bang Lamung Post Office or going in person? Or is it a wasted effort with them?

Better luck dropping by with a tracking number. Even if they haven't left a non-delivery notice, the status will be available on their online tracking website. If the package originated overseas and has already been entered into the Thailand Post system, that number will also be trackable.

But as janclaes says, the Songkran break is good for at least +10 day add-on for stuff already in the system.