Australian arrested for theft from Thai woman's bag in Walking Street

webfact

10 minutes ago, Davmaac said:

I'm sure the aboriginal people who are the true Australians would say that their country was ruined and stolen from them by the white men. 

I'm also sure the immigrants into Europe would have prefered to stay in their own countries but had no choice but to flee a war situation instigated by western goverments.

True locals are born somewhere and still alive.

Dead people from centuries ago don't exist anymore.

4 minutes ago, Justfine said:
16 minutes ago, seancbk said:

If he was a middle aged white bloke, from the UK and emigrated to Australia, eventually earning Australian citizenship would you consider him an Australian? 

or would you be just as racist to a middle aged white bloke from the UK?

He'd be a pom

If you passed him in the street you'd have no idea if he was a Pom, an Aussie, a Frenchman, an Italian, a Swede...... etc  But because he was white and probably closer to your age than the young Australian guy, you'd assume he belonged there.

2 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

...Open-minded isn't an antonym of stupid.  I'm not sure where you're going with that.

So by your own logic it is also his country, isn't it.  He was born or raised there.

Can you tell me why all the bigots on this forum cannot spell?  Why their arguments are so easily picked apart?  Why do I never see an intelligent/educated racist?  It's not okay to be a bigot with the opportunities that you were provided in life; educate yourself.

...Open-minded isn't an antonym of stupid.  I'm not sure where you're going with that.

So by your own logic it is also his country, isn't it.  He was born or raised there.

Can you tell me why all the bigots on this forum cannot spell?  Why their arguments are so easily picked apart?  Why do I never see an intelligent/educated racist?  It's not okay to be a bigot with the opportunities that you were provided in life; educate yourself.

1) no open minded is not an anonyme of stupid However one Would expect one who is open minded to try and compréhend others point of views without name calling as soon as they do not agree. now Can you "

See where im going w that" 

2)the main point which you convinrently left out was being attached to the countries culture/history which most of them definately arent. 

No i do not agree with one of your previous posts thats states "if He has a aussie pport He is aussie" people who claim they are from somewhere Just because them have a pport is ridiculous i like to call them administrative citizenz. I have a Thai pport but dont go around claiming to be Thai the  autorités/administration gave me this under certain conditions which is not the same as being a Thai person (something even most bigots seem to understand)

3)out of experience when you start attacking people on there spelling mistakes is when you are running out of valid arguments to give.

4)"never seen an inteligent educated rascist" i Will send you a picture of myself If you want. 

Also i guess all the right wing politicians world wide who are considered racist are all un inteligent un educated fools who never went to school and just Landed at the head of a political party like you would get a job at Mcdonalds. Come on........To like or dislike someone or something has nothing or little to do with intelligence its mainly about taste. 

5) what i Just did, answering clearly point by point is "picking someone apart" what you do is comment a buch of liberal crap that they have brainwashed most of the "west" with for the last Fifty years. A true sign of inteligence is to be able to question things and think for yourself. But you dont seem ready/capable of that.  

Its not ok to blindly follow the rest of the sheep without even knowing where you are going. 

"Please educate yourself" 

• Like 1

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:46 PM, seancbk said:

If you passed him in the street you'd have no idea if he was a Pom, an Aussie, a Frenchman, an Italian, a Swede...... etc  But because he was white and probably closer to your age than the young Australian guy, you'd assume he belonged there.

No that's not correct, being a white Caucasian doesn't make you Australian. There are millions of white Caucasians that aren't Australian. 

14 minutes ago, reargunnerph3 said:
On 24/04/2018 at 7:46 PM, seancbk said:

No that's not correct, being a white Caucasian doesn't make you Australian. There are millions of white Caucasians that aren't Australian. 

You've missed the point.   

The person I was replying to basically said the young guy is not Australian because he's not white.   My point was that if he saw a white guy in Australia, would he assume the guy was Australian or would he treat everyone with the same racist opinion of 'he's not a real Aussie!'  

Someone who has been granted an Australian passport is an Australian.   Otherwise by some people's logic no-one living in Australia is Australian, except for the Aborigines.

This thread has highlighted who the racists are amongst us.  

• Sad 1

It seems his buddy who bailed him out is now posting in the legaladvice subreddit under the name "ThrowawayThailandLaw" asking if the guy can flee thailand via Cambodia and fly back to Australia.

Edited by jphripjah

I think there is a difference , when the racist card comes up . In the US Afro Americans are born in the US. 

Most of the "other skin color" people living in Australia are immigrants from Africa and were not born there. So people are more suspicious to those people , especially if crime is commited. 

• 4 months later...