French 'Agent' to police in Pattaya linked to alleged threats against YouTuber

snoop1130

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Get real mate !! He completed the Thai police parachute course.:cheesy::cheesy:

They never have to jump from a plane, only a platform.

If you want 1 of them badges message me i will send you 1 bought on the local market.

The only time he has pulled on his risers was looking at himself in the mirror wearing his uniform!!!!

8 minutes ago, Jeremia Juxtaposed said:

The only time he has pulled on his risers was looking at himself in the mirror wearing his uniform!!!!

i thought about this. quite alot. but in the UK they decorate themselves. i know harry went to war but did he really? same goes for his brother. we did. no one cares

For those who claim he can't count, you guys don't watch enough TV crime series. It's : Bitcoin or bank transfer or else ... :cheesy:

Whoever that French guy is and whatever his position in Thailand, I don't believe for one second that he wrote this threatening email. Posters on this thread who call him stupid are even dumber for reacting without properly analyzing the situation and the mail itself. The grammar and spelling mistakes have nothing in common with those of a native French speaker who doesn't master English (ie most native French speakers lol).

18 hours ago, midas said:

Guys look carefully at the language used in that email. I'm not at all convinced that a Frenchman (even if he couldn't write good English as in that email ) would use that kind of terminology.
Why would one Caucasian to another Caucasian refer to the monkey house?
And the other thing I question is whether anyone who has wormed his way into that position could be that incredibly stupid as to keep threatening people this way?

Correct.  These are not the language errors a Frenchman makes, even when their English is bad.  It's simply a different style.  I too, am convinced this is someone impersonating him.

Of course, it's also possible he's doing it on purpose, but to use a personal e-mail address... no I don't buy it.

32 minutes ago, Yann55 said:

For those who claim he can't count, you guys don't watch enough TV crime series. It's : Bitcoin or bank transfer or else ... :cheesy:

Whoever that French guy is and whatever his position in Thailand, I don't believe for one second that he wrote this threatening email. Posters on this thread who call him stupid are even dumber for reacting without properly analyzing the situation and the mail itself. The grammar and spelling mistakes have nothing in common with those of a native French speaker who doesn't master English (ie most native French speakers lol).

You got it.  Same goes for me; these are not language mistakes from a French native speaker.  I guess someone's impersonating him; especially with the personal mail address... 

There are many branches of the Thai police that have foreigners involved, the Tourist Police, the Traffic Police, the Highway police, Immigration police and station police. This man belonged to the Thai volunteer police group - unrelated to the other foreign groups - and operated as an interpreter for them and maybe even for DSI on occasion but it is unlikely many of his decorations are valid. In any event, it is doubtful he is still involved as he was not used in a recent case of a Frenchman arrested during a recent raid while some member of a foreign group were. And after all this he would not be welcomed in any future cases. Judging from his overly decorated uniform, he is seemingly self delusional in terms of his importance within any Thai police environment.

22 minutes ago, oxforddon said:

There are many branches of the Thai police that have foreigners involved, the Tourist Police, the Traffic Police, the Highway police, Immigration police and station police. This man belonged to the Thai volunteer police group - unrelated to the other foreign groups - and operated as an interpreter for them and maybe even for DSI on occasion but it is unlikely many of his decorations are valid. In any event, it is doubtful he is still involved as he was not used in a recent case of a Frenchman arrested during a recent raid while some member of a foreign group were. And after all this he would not be welcomed in any future cases. Judging from his overly decorated uniform, he is seemingly self delusional in terms of his importance within any Thai police environment.

yeah he's their little play kid. years ago just after 9/11 i was in a yank mates mums condo. we had about 20 people mainly girls and a load of guys in suits stormed the condo. was a yank embassy condo. about 10 minutes they took. whoever they were they had permission

5 minutes ago, clash said:

yeah he's their little play kid. years ago just after 9/11 i was in a yank mates mums condo. we had about 20 people mainly girls and a load of guys in suits stormed the condo. was a yank embassy condo. about 10 minutes they took. whoever they were they had permission

"guys in suits stormed the condo. was a yank embassy condo. about 10 minutes they took. whoever they were they had permission"

Took what? Mom"s condo was also a US embassy condo?This is incoherent. 

4 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

"guys in suits stormed the condo. was a yank embassy condo. about 10 minutes they took. whoever they were they had permission"

Took what? Mom"s condo was also a US embassy condo?This is incoherent. 

basically we had a bit of a party and a load of white yanks raided the condo. wanted to see id etc

which we showed and they left. they certainly had power to take you in, whoever they were

1 hour ago, cookieqw said:

any one can dress up but i dont think he ever turned up for work wearing that uniform  -  if he did and the police allowed it   ---   well !!!

If you had opened the link somebody posted on the first page you would have seen pictures of him wearing this uniform with the ribbons at the police station and around other police officers

If you live in Thailand long enough you'll meet at least one of these Billy Liar characters. Don't underestimate them. At home they'd be a joke, here they can be dangerous; especially if they've seduced a few Thais with their superficial psychopathic charm. 

4 hours ago, clash said:

basically we had a bit of a party and a load of white yanks raided the condo. wanted to see id etc

which we showed and they left. they certainly had power to take you in, whoever they were

Strange story!!....there was no Thais with them at all? I would have asked who they are and where is there search warrant and why they are even there as just a condo party.......they would have no jurisdiction to do this on there own without Thai's present and then of course Thai would be leading the raid even if the Yanks were somehow real FBI or whatever.Did they show badges/ID of there own?.....and where exactly would they take you in to if they wanted?

On 4/23/2018 at 8:25 PM, kandi said:

"You have 3 options" ... "Bitcoin or bank transfer"

Even too dumb to count.

Seems like the aggrieved used the third option...:coffee1:

On 4/23/2018 at 8:25 PM, kandi said:

"You have 3 options" ... "Bitcoin or bank transfer"

Even too dumb to count.

If you look carefully, on the bottom right corner of the page there is 1/2 (page one of two).

So the third option is probably on the third page, which hasn't been published... 

Archived