French 'Agent' to police in Pattaya linked to alleged threats against YouTuber

snoop1130

27 minutes ago, retoohs said:

The French government don't honour any other countries soveriegnty  and he could well be here working without notifying the local authorities. It wouldn't be the first time the arrogant Froggies had agents blatently operate in a friendlies patch when the shouldn't be. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior

come off it, this got nuffin to do with french state what-so-ever

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, looking smashing in your uniform does not prevent a person from becoming "popular' in a way that most sane folks would rather avoid.

As I remember there is an unwritten rule in Asia, keep your mouth shut and your opinions to yourself, avoid conflicts, and confrontations, but above all, if you are connected, and doing something that the world may consider tawdry, avoid anything to do with media exposure.

Thanks,

Uncle Bob

9 hours ago, tattoodrob said:

Strange story!!....there was no Thais with them at all? I would have asked who they are and where is there search warrant and why they are even there as just a condo party.......they would have no jurisdiction to do this on there own without Thai's present and then of course Thai would be leading the raid even if the Yanks were somehow real FBI or whatever.Did they show badges/ID of there own?.....and where exactly would they take you in to if they wanted?

all american guys. no thais with them. they had badges. not sure what the badges were. i let my mate deal with it as his condo, well his mums condo. i think they must have been FBI or something. once they saw we were just having a party they left

13 hours ago, duanebigsby said:

"guys in suits stormed the condo. was a yank embassy condo. about 10 minutes they took. whoever they were they had permission"

Took what? Mom"s condo was also a US embassy condo?This is incoherent. 

it was my friends mums condo. she worked for the US embassy. the condo was in a building which was all embassy workers. they didn't take anything apart from our names. checked who we were then left once they were satisfied we were just having a party. just after the 9/11 attack. we partied in that condo alot and that was the 1st time anyone showed up to ID us

7 hours ago, retoohs said:

The French government don't honour any other countries soveriegnty  and he could well be here working without notifying the local authorities. It wouldn't be the first time the arrogant Froggies had agents blatently operate in a friendlies patch when the shouldn't be. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior

You mean like usa and uk?

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 5:10 AM, tattoodrob said:

If that Thierry really sent it then he really is an idiot as i guess he been warned already by his friends in Brown to keep a low profile after being caught out first time.

The cop wannabees really are sad,here is how it goes..they already make/have some money illegally here then befriend a high up cop who tells them they can join/help them and make some money too by grassing/helping them with farang activities...they then think they are untouchable and go a bit over the top with there activities and get away with it for a while(months/years) which makes them feel even more untouchable then eventually they do it to wrong people who also have connections then it all comes out in the open....maybe these sad individuals have a uniform fetish,maybe they were turned away by the scouts for being too weird or were really bullied as a kid as they were dicks that they want to be in control now they made some money and think they are real mafia associates now  haha  ...in reality the police cant stand them and laugh about them behind there backs but will use them as help make them money.......till there bosses(Bangkok police) then tell them that this farang is being a problem(getting noticed) and so they are then told its all over (maybe an arrest and a fine :bangkok police payment) then they have to reel there necks in and be the quiet narcassistic tossers they are.......sifu, etc..they all learn the hard way and the expensive way...also these wannabes always seem to want to have photos with anyone in police/army/tv etc and pretend they are best friends when these guys wouldnt even remember there names if asked.....funny as <deleted>.Those who have been here many years see it occur every 5 years or so,the wannabes and volunteers who get stitched up themselves after stitching up others for years.......they never think will happen  to them each time....but it always does...but this french guy real stupid to put on facebook and tell people he is actually a real Thai cop and that all his high up "friends" will help him with anything he does..wrong and your time is over now as a "mafia" man.......you think the police really accepted you,ask the other wannabes and they may tell you.

Oliver Stone loves this type of stuff

And I thought all the "Want-A-Bes" in Pattaya were the old Americans claiming to be former CIA dudes or Special Forces secret operators during the Vietnam war.I found that 90% of them were not even in the military and the others couldn't find Vietnam with a world map.

On 23 avril 2018 at 3:32 PM, Peterw42 said:

A real policeman and highly decorated if the ribbon bar is any indication, and the badge above that shows he has completed the Thai police parachute course.

Do the thai police really have a "parachute course"?

26 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Do the thai police really have a "parachute course"?

At 1:35 you can see them jumping from that tower, that's what my GF had to do and after this she got the parachute badge. I assume for Thai police it's the same.

4 minutes ago, jackdd said:

At 1:35 you can see them jumping from that tower, that's what my GF had to do and after this she got the parachute badge. I assume for Thai police it's the same.

come on. you call that training. i wondered why our local governer had wings and asked him. my father in law. never jumped out of a plane in his life. you'll meet better trained people in the red light districts who are all ex sas 555

Thierre Perenon facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/thierry.sbk.5'

He is clearly a fan of Yamaha high powered motorbikes  and are posing on pictures , Yamaha on every picture. He married to a Thai woman 3 years ago . 

The owner of the Bangkok bank account looks to be a woman and the only match I found on facebook is this   facebook.com/jirawan.butjan/

But the name has been changed. 

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:22 AM, poanoi said:

come off it, this got nuffin to do with french state what-so-ever

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:08 AM, Expatthailover said:

You mean like usa and uk?

Israel, Russia and s few others along with all the afore mentioned all play by the same rule totally ignoring sovereign laws wherever they are operating. This French guy probably is just some idiot lone wolf wannabe but don't rule out the possibility that he has portrayed himself as described to hide the true motive's and what he is doing. Perfect front he has put up if he is here doing spook work. A lot of undesirables hiding from many governments are lying low in many parts of Thailand.

On 4/23/2018 at 8:43 PM, midas said:

Guys look carefully at the language used in that email. I'm not at all convinced that a Frenchman (even if he couldn't write good English as in that email ) would use that kind of terminology.
Why would one Caucasian to another Caucasian refer to the monkey house?
And the other thing I question is whether anyone who has wormed his way into that position could be that incredibly stupid as to keep threatening people this way?

An innocent man would be running to the police denying the charges just as the you tuber did. Not deleting information on his Facebook page and hiding.

http://fab.tvpattaya.com/daily-news-news-27th-april-2018-fabulous-tv-pattaya/

"He called the editor demanding the story be removed that and his choice of words left alot to be desired"

Seems he is on holiday from the Thai police force and with his team racing motorcycles and Thai Police can not wait for him to come back when he feels he is ready.

investigation over. Case solved !

19 hours ago, balo said:

That's old news ,it happened weeks ago. 

i think you know the outcome already :nothing will happen,he will just be told to be quiet for a while(also known  as being moved to an inactive post 555)

Archived