French 'Agent' to police in Pattaya linked to alleged threats against YouTuber

snoop1130

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

And in Pattaya no less. Who's expect it.

At least he can use his skills as a Delta Force trained SAS special ops team leader to escape. 

Awwww......Now he is going to have to shoot you.............:cheesy:

12 hours ago, midas said:

Guys look carefully at the language used in that email. I'm not at all convinced that a Frenchman (even if he couldn't write good English as in that email ) would use that kind of terminology.
Why would one Caucasian to another Caucasian refer to the monkey house?
And the other thing I question is whether anyone who has wormed his way into that position could be that incredibly stupid as to keep threatening people this way?

And the other thing I question is whether anyone who has wormed his way into that position could be that incredibly stupid as to keep threatening people this way?

He is French...

That man is an idiot and suffering from delusions of grandeur, if the Royal Thai Police do not do something and quick,  we will have another unexplained death (possibly a suicide ) of a foreigner here in Thailand . 

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

He should be charged with besmirching the reputation of the Pattaya police force....oh.

How do you do that?  The reputation of the Pattaya Police force is very difficult to besmirch!

6 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

He is just a snitch, snitches do not do well in the limelight.

But there might be some good come out of all this because it was the RTP that announced publicly that he was an informer!!

Now then, for all those other snitches out there , both existing or potential,  "Do you feel lucky punk?"

14 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

A real policeman and highly decorated if the ribbon bar is any indication, and the badge above that shows he has completed the Thai police parachute course.

Get real mate !! He completed the Thai police parachute course.:cheesy::cheesy:

They never have to jump from a plane, only a platform.

If you want 1 of them badges message me i will send you 1 bought on the local market.

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Get real mate !! He completed the Thai police parachute course.:cheesy::cheesy:

They never have to jump from a plane, only a platform.

If you want 1 of them badges message me i will send you 1 bought on the local market.

Ohh, I thought it was some kind of  Red Bull PR campaign "Red bull gives you wings"

14 hours ago, kandi said:

"You have 3 options" ... "Bitcoin or bank transfer"

Even too dumb to count.

Well the text does reach the bottom of the page, so I guess there could have been a page 2.  Or option three could be implying that option 3 is the nasty result of NOT selecting 1 or 2.

1 minute ago, swissbie said:

The hole story stinks, as with this Kiwi guy. His NZ passport shows birthdate 1.2.1963, the unofficial and the Thai police ID show 1.2.1953 (2496). Somewhat strange..

No worries. They were never good with numbers, were they? Thais do not have a middle name which is also the explanation why they never write my last name on important documents. It's often only my first and second name. You can't change them, can you? 

14 hours ago, kandi said:

"You have 3 options" ... "Bitcoin or bank transfer"

Even too dumb to count.

Not sure what story you are reading but there ARE three options. The third option is not to make the payment and be subject to the consequences detailed in the email. So, the writer of the email is not so dumb after all. 

6 hours ago, Thechook said:

He has just as many medals as the Thai guy and gained his wings.  Must be more than just a snitch.  He is described as an agent, does he parachute into the bars then covertly move around gathering intelligence?

no epaulettes = no rank

14 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

And in Pattaya no less. Who's expect it.

At least he can use his skills as a Delta Force trained SAS special ops team leader to escape. 

The French special forces are the COS (Commandement des Opérations Spéciales).

And he isn't a former member of them either.

14 hours ago, JOC said:

This guy is clearly a cop.......who has now blown his cover, by trying a little blackmail on the side.....

So why is he in full uniform and taking part in arrests with the "real" police?

As the video a little down on the side will show....He looks a lot more than just a volunteer....

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2018/03/03/foreign-dsi-agent-threatens-editor-remove-story-russian-whistleblowers/

fp.png

he's a cop that's why lol

Archived