What is to be done

ostyan

I was travelling to my hometown from BKK. Bought my ticket and I sat on my place. The train is full, no free seats. Everything is ok, I am ready for the 12-13 hours journey. Suddenly my neighbouring seat is occupied by an absolutely strange guy. He was not alone, but his accompanied persons we sitting far. I gave the other look at this guy and it was obvious that he is a mentally ill chap. After a minute the train started he tried to approach to my leg. It was clear he is a gay. He wanted to touch my leg, or whatever, I did not ask.  I swapped his hands several times but was in vain. He wanted to convince me but I am a conservative guy, I like real girls only. Later his action became more aggressive and I was in front of the question what to do. If I hit him, not a big bow how I am about 30 kg heavier and not fatter, but I can spend all my day at a police station desperately explaining my situation to an officer, who speaks the local language, if any. Moreover, the rest of the train was full of Thai passengers. GooI did not want to make news in the Khaosod that a farang made scuffle on a train, but  I did not want to have any connection with this guy either because he is not she. No train assistant around, and if any she is a girl. His company disappeared. So what would you have done if you had been me?

I gave the other look at this guy and it was obvious that he is a mentally ill chap. After a minute the train started he tried to approach to my leg. It was clear he is a gay."

So it is proved that gays are mentally ill??? Nonsense, are you a closet gay by any chance? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Tell him to keep his hands to himself, if he doesn't listen remove him from the seat.

"No train assistant around, and if any she is a girl."   I thought you liked girls, why didn't you ask her to help you? 

I did.  Swapped his hands several times and also told him his action may be dangerous for him.

Train assistant was sleeping in the last car, as it is usual. I like girls, I did not want to wake her up. SO... 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I would have moved. What did you do for 13 hours?

The train was full, no empty seat. Unless I ran after the train .......BKK to Hat Yai is a 13 hours journey. No flight tickets we available. 

8 minutes ago, tifino said:

Get up and run for the dunny cubicle - and lock yourself in, with a good book

There is no good book make you forget the circumstances in a dunny cubicle on a train in Thailand.  55555

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe act like a total retard .... you know .... like talking aloud to yourself with accompanying muscle spasms and copious amounts of drool dripping onto your lap.

If that don't work .... look him in the eyes and apologise that you're HIV+

18 minutes ago, transam said:

If it were me I would have told the creep to feeerk off... Well most folk normally understand that...:stoner:

If that failed I would start ....singing.gif.d1a2fcf042e4a6ba97181f52da9259c9.gif....that always works...

Hey they were just playing with your leg so why would you then want them to violently assault you?

4 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Hey they were just playing with your leg so why would you then want them to violently assault you?

I suppose you know what most of the people have between their legs. I cannot write here, but if you have a doubt ... 555

Just before I am getting wrong, if he had been a girl, I wouldn't have complained.

Edited by ostyan

8 hours ago, ostyan said:

The train was full, no empty seat. Unless I ran after the train .......BKK to Hat Yai is a 13 hours journey. No flight tickets we available. 

Don't book any long-haul domestic travel in Thailand for 10 days each side of Songkran.