What is to be done

ostyan

16 minutes ago, ostyan said:

What did ya say? DEATH LESS ?

:sorry:Wait a sec I take out my earplugs

I SAID DEFTNESS! DID YOU CHECK YOUR POCKETS? IS HE AWAY WITH YOUR WRIST WATCH?

LOOK OVER THERE! ->

c'mon let's run for it....

How much did you lose?

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:11 PM, saakura said:

I gave the other look at this guy and it was obvious that he is a mentally ill chap. After a minute the train started he tried to approach to my leg. It was clear he is a gay."

So it is proved that gays are mentally ill??? Nonsense, are you a closet gay by any chance? 

"So it is proved that gays are mentally ill???"

I'd think that it's not that unlikely,.  Has it been proved that they're not?

15 hours ago, ostyan said:

I did.  Swapped his hands several times and also told him his action may be dangerous for him.

Train assistant was sleeping in the last car, as it is usual. I like girls, I did not want to wake her up. SO... 

"Train assistant was sleeping in the last car, as it is usual".

How did you know that, did you go there and see her sleeping?  If you did, why didn't you wake her and ask for assistance?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"Train assistant was sleeping in the last car, as it is usual".

How did you know that, did you go there and see her sleeping?  If you did, why didn't you wake her and ask for assistance?

I saw her. I am a polite man... .basicaly, let her sleep. On the other hand, I considered to fairly childish crying for help to a small lady with my 90 kilos ;)

• Haha 1

I am afraid that despite a lifetime of dealing with unwanted molestations like this (hetero variety),  I have no answer to you as to what to do.

However, on behalf of all the women on earth, I do wish to say:

Welcome to our world.

Except that when this happens to us, we are not bigger and potentially stronger than the offender, quite the opposite, so there is always an undercurrent of potential physical harm on top of the unpleasantness.

There is one preventive measure I can recommend, though - whenever possible sit next to a woman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sheryl said:

There is one preventive measure I can recommend, though - whenever possible sit next to a woman.

Thai railways invented a system which allows to the ticket office to sit families together AND man to man, woman to woman. Great, this can be a gold mine for sexually unstraight folks  5555 Like this case

11 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I am afraid that despite a lifetime of dealing with unwanted molestations like this (hetero variety),  I have no answer to you as to what to do.

However, on behalf of all the women on earth, I do wish to say:

Welcome to our world.

Except that when this happens to us, we are not bigger and potentially stronger than the offender, quite the opposite, so there is always an undercurrent of potential physical harm on top of the unpleasantness.

Sheryl ... I totally understand your post from a womans' perspective, however, if any woman is touched up by a man in a public place, she only has to complain to the nearest cop and the situation immediately becomes a big deal, and some form of prosecution is forthcoming.

The above scenario always seems to make news headlines. Don't see many headlines about men being touched up by another man.

Men generally don't find the need to whinge to a copper if they've been touched up, for whatever reason.

Some find it more theraputic to seek the advice of 1000's of complete strangers on Thai Visa 555555555555

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, electric said:

.... if any woman is touched up by a man in a public place, she only has to complain to the nearest cop and the situation immediately becomes a big deal, and some form of prosecution is forthcoming

Absolutely not the case.  Very, very, very much the opposite. And I speak as one who knows.

Ask any woman. Complaints to police for something like this are almost always derided and shrugged off, often in very vulgar and offensive terms.

Even with actual rape or assaults resulting in injury, this often occurs, to the extent that the victim's trauma  is multiplied. That and lack of police follow through is why so few rapes are reported and almost never does a woman try to report a more minor molestation.

You really need to read up on this. There is abundant literature and studies of women's experiences in reporting these sort of things.  Just recently (as in, the past year)  women have started to speak out on this topic  and in some cases sue the perpetrator, but it has been going on forever.

I have never understood why many  men refuse to accept women's first hand reports of their experiences and think they know better what being a woman is like.

The kind of responses the OP has gotten on this thread are pretty much what women get (including from police, who are themselves frequent offenders when it comes to sexual assault) - the only thing missing is that he hasn't been told he must have caused this by how he was dressed, and since he has sought help only online he hasn't been subject to repeat molestation by the people he reported the problem to.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

the only thing missing is that he hasn't been told he must have caused this by how he was dressed, and since he has sought help only online he hasn't been subject to repeat molestation by the people he reported the problem to.

Good point.  

OP, you were clearly to blame.. you must have been dressed like a gay.  You must have been too clean and have brushed you teeth, hair and had a shower and a shave.  

If you were a real man you would be sweaty, smelly, greasy hair and wearing dirty ill fitting clothes.

So, you were asking for it!  

Seriously, you can not have been too bothered by the experience, otherwise you would have woken the girl up to stop the guy.. or throw him off at the next stop.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

This guy sounds like he wouldnt mind being sexually harassed in full view of everyone on a train as long as it is a girl who does it. The only thing wrong with the perpetrator in this case was his gender. Well, pal, you and others cannot pick and choose who sexually harrasses you.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2018 at 5:19 PM, jak2002003 said:

Good point.  

OP, you were clearly to blame.. you must have been dressed like a gay.  You must have been too clean and have brushed you teeth, hair and had a shower and a shave.  

If you were a real man you would be sweaty, smelly, greasy hair and wearing dirty ill fitting clothes.

So, you were asking for it!  

Seriously, you can not have been too bothered by the experience, otherwise you would have woken the girl up to stop the guy.. or throw him off at the next stop.

LOL Believe me, after travelling 10 hours before sitting on this train, I was exactly a man, sweaty, smelly. Grazy hair was impossible after I made it cut to half of a centimetre, but my cloth was perfectly dirty.

• Haha 1

On 4/25/2018 at 7:21 PM, NanLaew said:

Traveled by airplane instead.

And sit by a Ferang whoes just bought a Fortuna , hasnt married a Bar Girl,[Who Has] ,and lives in a Mansion up in the North East and assaults your ears for hours. You can  escape on a Train.!!.:post-4641-1156693976:

i also want to know. still happens to me in spite of being 50 years,

and roughly 2 meter x 100 kg, and in no way sexually attractive.

only thing i can contribute is: never accept massage or physiotherapy by

any man or ladyboy, cause they are all weird in thailand.

and if you do end up on the short stick, never say you got

a back problem or anything else that can somehow in some remote way be traced back to your dick needing to be moved around.

lastly if its just ladyboys touching you as they walk by

your table as you wine and dine,

just shrug and chalk it up to TiT [This Is Thailand], no harm done and nothing to do about it anyway

Edited by poanoi
  • Confused 1