3 Meter Reticulated Python Visits w Big Tummy

I know this creature is not dangerous to me, (yet) although I thought my not-to-be-seen cat was being digested,  and did a fair amount of screaming and panicking as it just would not move from the front door.  Note all the items thrown at it.

Turns out the local annoying rooster (crowed every three minutes all day long) is missing  and the neighborhood is blessedly quiet. 

Python screen grab.png

Python Screen grab  bulge.png

Just now, watcharacters said:

I like snakes but I don't think I'd invite that big boy in my house  to join me on the sofa.

Just now, watcharacters said:

I like snakes but I don't think I'd invite that big boy in my house  to join me on the sofa.

And when they shit it is a very putrid odor. UHG

They aren't so agile with a belly full like that. You can grab the tail and pull them away.

This also induces a reaction where they will regurgitate there meal, so they can better defend themselves.

That way, you would know exactly what was in his big fat belly :)

On 4/27/2018 at 9:19 PM, Sheryl said:

It may have been the rooster this time but could indeed be your cat next, so keep an eye on  him/her.

I now suspect the holes under my side steps are his burrow entrances, and he was unable to squeeze back in.  I thought of pouring some vinegar or similar liquid down there.  And yes, cats go missing quite a bit from the neighborhood including several of mine over the years which I assumed were killed by a pack of dogs that roam about. 

On 4/28/2018 at 5:49 AM, cornishcarlos said:

They aren't so agile with a belly full like that. You can grab the tail and pull them away.

This also induces a reaction where they will regurgitate there meal, so they can better defend themselves.

I have a friend whose dog got bitten quite badly messing with a python. I wasn't going near it.   Note the big lock on the ground, I hit it pretty hard with that and it  only pissed it off 

On 4/28/2018 at 5:49 AM, cornishcarlos said:

It really does seem to  be a mammalian shape in there.  Could also be a  piglet as I've seen a litter about too. Horrid ending for any creature. 

Archived