Lawn mower service, preferably near Bo Sang

Dean1953

I'm in the middle of my every other year trip to work on my house in Bo Sang, off the 1006 San Kamphane highway.  Tomorrow (Saturday), I'm locating a shop that makes cushions for furniture (I have an idea where it's at but no phone number or exact address), a lady near CM University that makes shirts and a shop that works primarily on lawn mowers.  I own a husqvarna that I bought 8 years ago and has worked fine for myself and people that I've hired to cut grass in my absence. My recently departed renter bought a gas stringer to have workers cut the grass but left the husqvarna alone, as he couldn't start it.  I've spent the last 2 days contacting Husky Mowers of Thailand because I had bought the mower from the person that had previously owed the business.  The only way that you can contact them is by email and if the last 48 hours, they haven't responded.  I'm open for suggestions/recommendations for lawn repair companies.  Many of the posts recommend Montreal but the posts are 5-7 years old and I'd like more recent recommendations.  Thanks in advance.

Thanks. My Thai neighbor that has done electrical work on my house took it Saturday   I saw that he returned it last night, so I'll check to see if he fixed the starting problem and see if he was able to replace the broken bolts on the handle frame.  Husqvarna Thailand finally responded to my emails yesterday but offered no help.

YouTube is your friend.  Just before flying over this trip, I watched YouTube 20 times on how to replace the heating element on a Samsung clothes dryer.  A $20 part and 3 hour job that a serviceman wanted over $300 to replace.  A new dryer can be bought for a little more than $500.00

Archived