Israel says Iran lied on nuclear arms, pressures U.S. to scrap deal

webfact

8 hours ago, drhugo said:

If you really want to understand what is going on in the ME, read Isaiah 17 & Ezekiel 38-39! 

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Pass.

Jingthing, I do love it when people like you say your stuff.   :smile:

Okay, Washington has got something against the Middle East, the Muslims, especially against Iran and Syria. Now, why is that ? Well, most of the hatred against Syria and Iran is coming from "Christian fundamentalists" who are in the White House. I'm not sure how much belief Trump has got in "Christians are suppose to fight a Crusade against Islam", but what is true, is, is that Trump is influenced by guys who reckon that. Yes, some of Trump's staff and advisors do fully accept that "Christians are suppose to do a Crusade against Islam".

Now then, what about guys like you ? You reckon that 'Christian fundamentalism' is a load of silly stuff, and you hate the Trump administration. But you've got something against Iran. You're willing to say that Islamic fundamentalism is dangerous and needs to be dealt with.

So, you reckon the 'Christian fundamentalists' have got it all wrong, but you're in the same camp as them, regarding Syria, Iran, and the Middle East. And, in the White House, guys like you, guys who hate Iran and whose hatred is NOT based on the Bible, well, you're in a very small group. I'm trying to say, that in the White House, hatred for Iran is mainly based on "Christian fundamentalism".

By the way, I am a Christian man. But I believe that a whole load of Americans in the White House have mis- interpreted the Bible, and that's why they believe that America has to "fight a Crusade against Islam".

Edited by tonbridgebrit
  • Thanks 1

Oh, Mary, please.

I'm against the Iranian regime because of the way they treat their own people, their expansionism in the middle east, and also their obsession with destroying Israel.

Ironically, I think Persians and Jews have a lot in common and that Israel and Iran should really be great friends. Oh well.

I'm against the Assad regime because he's a mass murderer of his own people. 

I'm no fan of the Saudi regime which is a horror show too, even though the U.S. government seems to be.

I do understand the strongest support base in the USA for Israel are Christian fundamentalists that deep down aren't really friends of the Jews but rather need a certain Middle East scenario to play out for them to get their "rapture" orgasm (as "prophesied" they say, bless their dear fanatical hearts). I find that sick and ironic, but, heck, life is complicated, and Israel would be silly to reject their two faced support. 

Edited by Jingthing

8 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Really?

Stunning details reveal how Israel’s spy agency pulled off one of the most brazen heists in modern history

Everyone knows Mossad and Israel steal information from the USA. In fact, it's my belief that Israel is really no friend of the USA but just uses the USA for it's own benefit. There really is little benefit to the USA in the relationship. This whole news conference and revelation by Benny was nothing but a political ploy. Personally, as much as I think the Iran deal was overall a bad deal, I think Trump needs to delay his decision and the US needs to do some more soul searching on this.  Like one poster said why not start on negotiations for what might follow this deal. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trouble said:

Everyone knows Mossad and Israel steal information from the USA. In fact, it's my belief that Israel is really no friend of the USA but just uses the USA for it's own benefit. There really is little benefit to the USA in the relationship. This whole news conference and revelation by Benny was nothing but a political ploy. Personally, as much as I think the Iran deal was overall a bad deal, I think Trump needs to delay his decision and the US needs to do some more soul searching on this.  Like one poster said why not start on negotiations for what might follow this deal. 

The article shows us the blatancy of the whole thing.  Now it is obvious who pulls who's strings.  :cheesy:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, tonbridgebrit said:

Jingthing, I do love it when people like you say your stuff.   :smile:

Okay, Washington has got something against the Middle East, the Muslims, especially against Iran and Syria. Now, why is that ? Well, most of the hatred against Syria and Iran is coming from "Christian fundamentalists" who are in the White House. I'm not sure how much belief Trump has got in "Christians are suppose to fight a Crusade against Islam", but what is true, is, is that Trump is influenced by guys who reckon that. Yes, some of Trump's staff and advisors do fully accept that "Christians are suppose to do a Crusade against Islam".

Now then, what about guys like you ? You reckon that 'Christian fundamentalism' is a load of silly stuff, and you hate the Trump administration. But you've got something against Iran. You're willing to say that Islamic fundamentalism is dangerous and needs to be dealt with.

So, you reckon the 'Christian fundamentalists' have got it all wrong, but you're in the same camp as them, regarding Syria, Iran, and the Middle East. And, in the White House, guys like you, guys who hate Iran and whose hatred is NOT based on the Bible, well, you're in a very small group. I'm trying to say, that in the White House, hatred for Iran is mainly based on "Christian fundamentalism".

By the way, I am a Christian man. But I believe that a whole load of Americans in the White House have mis- interpreted the Bible, and that's why they believe that America has to "fight a Crusade against Islam".

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Oh, Mary, please.

I'm against the Iranian regime because of the way they treat their own people, their expansionism in the middle east, and also their obsession with destroying Israel.

Ironically, I think Persians and Jews have a lot in common and that Israel and Iran should really be great friends. Oh well.

I'm against the Assad regime because he's a mass murderer of his own people. 

I'm no fan of the Saudi regime which is a horror show too, even though the U.S. government seems to be.

I do understand the strongest support base in the USA for Israel are Christian fundamentalists that deep down aren't really friends of the Jews but rather need a certain Middle East scenario to play out for them to get their "rapture" orgasm (as "prophesied" they say, bless their dear fanatical hearts). I find that sick and ironic, but, heck, life is complicated, and Israel would be silly to reject their two faced support. 

Jingthng, so you agree that the main driving force behind Washington's hatred for Iran, Syria and Islam is from the 'Christian fundamentalists'.

It's because of stuff written in Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38 in the Bible, that's why some Christian fundamentalists believe in carrying out a 'Crusade against Islam'. If stuff like Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38 was not written, well, the Christian fundamentalists would not be backing any Crusades. And if the Christian fundamentalists are removed, then guys like you (guys who hate Iran and Syria, but your hatred is not based on your religious beliefs) representing such a small remaining group, well, the force behind hatred towards Iran would be far smaller. The power would simply not be enough to drive the rest of America onto a war in the Middle East.

So, a Crusade is being fought, and the Crusaders are saying to people like you "so you reckon what's written in Isaiah is nonsense, but you still want to be in our Crusade, well, we accept your support, you don't have to believe what's written in Isaiah to join in with us".

Edited by tonbridgebrit

6 minutes ago, midas said:

The IAEA needs to inspect Israel's nuclear arsenal. But that would be anti Semitic.:crazy:

It would not be antisemitic but saying that is troll-terrific. 

Let's get this straight once and for all. (Yeah, right, dream on.)

Normal reasoned criticism of Israeli government policy as towards other nations with faults (all of them) is NOT antisemitic.

When that criticism becomes obviously infected with Jew hatred, then it is.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But the ISEA still needs to inspect the Israeli nuclear programs.

That's a valid opinion but not really a realistic expectation as you well know. In any case, the topic here is the Iran nuclear program, yes? 

Anyway, about your off topic point, depending on your nationality, you might want to contact your elected representatives about your concern about the Israeli nuclear program. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

That's a valid opinion but not really a realistic expectation as you well know. In any case, the topic here is the Iran nuclear program, yes? 

I think the topic is the comments by a particular Israeli politician on an alleged Iranian nuclear program.

He’s the one alleging it.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I think the topic is the comments by a particular Israeli politician on an alleged Iranian nuclear program.

He’s the one alleging it.

There is no doubt that Iran HAD such a nuclear program. Let's not be babies here. I support the Iran deal because it's better than nothing. Bibi is a bit off his rocker. The U.S. leaving the deal will probably make things worse for Israel. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

There is no doubt that Iran HAD such a nuclear program. Let's not be babies here. I support the Iran deal because it's better than nothing. Bibi is a bit off his rocker. The U.S. leaving the deal will probably make things worse for Israel. 

I agree, the US leaving the deal will make matters worse.

Nevertheless, the allegations being made are farcical.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I agree, the US leaving the deal will make matters worse.

Nevertheless, the allegations being made are farcical.

I'm also not a big fan of Bibi. 

Not sure which allegations.

Saying Iran had an active nuclear program before the deal is a total FACT.

Nobody credible would deny that, except Iranian propagandists. 

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

The Iranian nuclear program before the deal is not in dispute.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Iran had an active nuclear program before the deal. But that's not the same as saying that Iran had an active nuclear weapons program until the deal.

Edited by bristolboy