Teacher to sue after alleged threat from armed policeman

webfact

Buy a gun, shoot the psycopath cop then do a wai, and pay a 500b fine. My guess its probably easier and cheaper then suing. No one will miss this idiot. Last thing thailand needs is this prick transfered like all the other mental case transfers. These pricks need to be taught a lesson so thailand can become great again. Or something like that.......

2 hours ago, lvr181 said:

A 'reason' (mental health issue, as suggested) is NOT an excuse for his action of thuggery and possible criminality.

He must never again be given a Governmental position of authority!

or a gun

• Like 1

A brief summary of a conversation with a friend, who is a RTP Lieutenant:

- Oh, just stopped working? I mean drinking beer at 7 in the morning!?
- No no, I'm on my way to work so no whiskey.
- OK, so when does your shift start?
- 7.30, so I have to get going. *Shop keeper give me one more beer and a small bottle of whiskey for lunch.

He was so drunk that he managed to crash his motorcycle on his way to the police station... 300m from the shop!!!

So with a some what senior police officers being like that, then what message do you send to the younger police officers on how to behave?!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, car720 said:

If ever there was a need for Elliot Ness and the Untouchables this place has it.  :cheesy:

While it might slow down some drunk Policemen, I think prohibition in Thailand would create more problems than it would solve.

All joking aside, has anyone here been on the receiving end of such an idiot waving a gun around. It most certainly isn't funny because you never know if the idiot is going to use the gun. The crouching teacher might have thought the same...she might have been terrified. I hope she does sue. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, car720 said:

If ever there /?was a need for Elliot Ness and the Untouchables this place has it.  :cheesy:

You don't know ?...Eliot Ness, the Untouchable agent who battled Al Capone, died a broke alcoholic at 55. a bit like this Thai Policeman !?!

http://www.thevintagenews.com/2017/09/27/eliot-ness-the-untouchable-agent-who-battled-al-capone-died-a-broke-alcoholic-at-55/

There is a definite social schizophrenia in this country. Drunk police officer shooting his gun, threatening to kill an innocent lady but still allowed to work until there is an investigation, road rage, and more. And you'd think you leave all of that insanity behind in America when you come to Thailand

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, humbug said:

beyond the obvious illegal issues that in most lawful lands would land him in prison, he needs a lot more help for clear issues of the mind.

Yes, my Heart Bleeds for him.  :giggle:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, fantom said:

Virtue signalling does not help to identify the problems leading up to this event and make sure there are no more victims

Again, how about some Help for the Victim.   :sad:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Wow! How original. Never seen anyone write that before.

Sure you have. It is the standard 'punishment' in LOS when someone uses tools such machete, gun, knife against another human being.

Another trigger happy mental retard bast*rd with a gun and a badge ?

The authorities better start to rapidly clean up as it bad enough to have corrupt cops who racket people all over the country.....now if these mad Thai Police start to shoot people for nothing, who will be left pay the bribes to the cops ?!!!:sorry:

On 02/05/2018 at 11:15 AM, wvavin said:

These locals are majority suffering from very acute inferior complex but untreatable because it in their DNA.

Couldn't be in there DNA, Thais educated abroad would never do such a thing !!!