Kor Ror2 has old passport number. Is this a problem?

Im soon to be applying for my first ext of stay based on marriage. I paid the 20 baht for the TOR2 and noticed its got my old passport number on it. 

Are immigration anally retentive about this or not? Will it be a problem?

Once I submit all this and its approved I will get a stamp for 12 months after the 30day process. Then at the yearly rollover do I have to submit all this again- the same docs? If so this is a painful existence...

thanks

Edited by ubonr1971

I assume you mean a Kor Ror 2 marriage registry.

The passport number on it does not matter since that is the one you had when you registered your marriage and it cannot be changed.

I get my extensions based upon marriage and the passport number on the Kor Ror 2 is for a passport that expired 2 passports ago.

You have to submit the same paperwork and financial proof for every extension of stay application. It gets easier after the first one.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you mean a Kor Ror 2 marriage registry.

The passport number on it does not matter since that is the one you had when you registered your marriage and it cannot be changed.

I get my extensions based upon marriage and the passport number on the Kor Ror 2 is for a passport that expired 2 passports ago.

You have to submit the same paperwork and financial proof for every extension of stay application. It gets easier after the first one.

I promise this is my final question as Im close to having all docs now. I read that its best to take 2 sets of copies attached to two TM7 forms. In effect should I have the first set with all the originals plus 2 x sets of photocopies  - or 1 x TM7 with all originals and 1 x set with photocopies of everything? 

many thanks

15 minutes ago, ubonr1971 said:

I promise this is my final question as Im close to having all docs now. I read that its best to take 2 sets of copies attached to two TM7 forms. In effect should I have the first set with all the originals plus 2 x sets of photocopies  - or 1 x TM7 with all originals and 1 x set with photocopies of everything? 

You need 2 completed TM7 forms with a photo attached to them.

You put any originals on one of the forms and copies of them on the other.

You will have a mixture of originals and copies on one and all copies (other than the photos) on the other.