Professional career lady (girlfriend)acting suspicious

Goodintentions

1 hour ago, Goodintentions said:

I simply want the truth, to effect closure and will regrettably, but wisely move on.

Closure is always nice, but at the end of the day this relationship was only 2 months and with all due respect, it didn't sound like it was intense or one to get too upset over.  Of course it is sad and disappointing when things don't work out but walking away is the right thing to do for yourself.  For what it's worth, I've found that ending relationships gets easier as you get older and the "pain" doesn't last like it did when you were young.  So walk away and find someone worthy of your time and attention.

• Like 2

Bargirls may get the bad rap, but they elegant, educated, good job, blah blah can be the worst.

Remember this about Thai ladies and this place:  Things are not always as they seem......

As far as the stalking I actually get it.

Hard to move on you want to know what she is doing and the lies.

Try to move on from it and figure it out the last thing you want is the cops involved.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, leither69 said:

Personally I think you a weirdo!!  Stalking!! Get a life pal.

also if the OP was ! any thing like a decent catch she would be the one stalking him. get a life and while your at it a new g.f who will want to to shag her. :cheesy:

Edited by catman20

Hello OP... I am with  you in a lot of this and I also side with those who say... it's over, and I think you know it too.

I think that when there is no trust there is no relationship, but if I understand correctly your drive here is curiosity... it's trying to understand things, rather than fixing them. In this I am with  you, and it's very entertaining to catch someone who is playing dishonest.

Since you are well versed, you know well that if you catch her with her pants down (literally or figuratively, it doesn't matter), she will say UP TO YOU, and leave you mouth open without anything to say, which is the thing I hate the most of Thai girls.

So, I think you are entitled to understand what is going on and if this means following her so be it, obviously this is on the assumption that she has been playing with your feelings, with your time or with your interests. If on the other hand you are just casual friends (which would justify the oddity of rare sex) then it's not really your business and I am sure you know it well.

I don't think you are a psyco, as someone said, from the way you write you seem curious and quite balanced to me, but everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Edited by canerandagio
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

I reckon half the people giving the Op a hard time, are wishing they had done a bit of detective work themselves...

Now they are stuck with lying, cheating whores and all their money is gone !!

Get in there Op, dark glasses on and just hang back about 70m, you'll be good...

OP, I can do detective work for free for you. Serious... :) It'll be fun.

If someone is cheating then it's fair game, so detective is acceptable.

Can go and shag another afterwards, it's just fun to investigate a la Sherlock :)

IM me if you want me to help :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, canerandagio said:

Hello OP... I am with  you in a lot of this and I also side with those who say... it's over, and I think you know it too.

I think that when there is no trust there is no relationship, but if I understand correctly your drive here is curiosity... it's trying to understand things, rather than fixing them. In this I am with  you, and it's very entertaining to catch someone who is playing dishonest.

Since you are well versed, you know well that if you catch her with her pants down (literally or figuratively, it doesn't matter), she will say UP TO YOU, and leave you mouth open without anything to say, which is the thing I hate the most of Thai girls.

So, I think you are entitled to understand what is going on and if this means following her so be it, obviously this is on the assumption that she has been playing with your feelings, with your time or with your interests. If on the other hand you are just casual friends (which would justify the oddity of rare sex) then it's not really your business and I am sure you know it well.

I don't think you are a psyco, as someone said, from the way you write you seem curious and quite balanced to me, but everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post , responses and make your own judgement.

You are correct. I simply would like to know the truth for closure.

Yes I do know it is over, but it does not mean I despise her. I would just like to know what her intentions were with me as I was entirely honest with her and faithful. 

Yes I feel like a fool, upset, hurt, angry and taken advantage of.

But I also realize that she will have her own reasons and I would like to hear them, although highly unlikely and only she will know if they are true or not.

4 minutes ago, canerandagio said:

OP, I can do detective work for free for you. Serious... :) It'll be fun.

If someone is cheating then it's fair game, so detective is acceptable.

Can go and shag another afterwards, it's just fun to investigate a la Sherlock :)

IM me if you want me to help :)

Hahaha...duly noted mate..thank you Kindly :)

• Haha 1

Just now, lanng khao said:

D M me the deets my mate and I'll follow the bint for a fortnight and report back, free of charge, love all that palava..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thank you as well.

The reality is ...it would simply take 2-3 hours on an evening between 18:30 and likely 21:00 and a BTS trip.

1 hour ago, maddox41 said:

Hmmmmmmmm 

I concur with Lemon jelly she's married or in another relationship?? 

Thais hate drama in real life but love watching it on TV  Thais will lie  if it gets them of the hook and doesn't create  even more drama. 

I haven't heard of a farang stalking a Thai before but I been stalked  by thai women. 

That's normal  for them too .  If they don't 

do it themselves they  get a friend to check you out! 

Also if she is attractive speaks perfect English and has some money she is as popular as a farang  would be to a Thai lady 

She I'm sure she  has many options too. 

Move on dude hit the reset button and start new. 

She just isn't into you as you are into to her?? 

Im sure deep down  you already know this 

Good luck mate 

Also if she is attractive speaks perfect English and has some money she is as popular as a farang  would be to a Thai lady 

What makes a Farang so popular to a Thai lady? 

1 hour ago, Acemaker said:

Sounds to me like she might be a Lesbian, and your thinking of Marriage, jeez the number of Falangs on here who do not have a clue about Women especially these Thai Snakes, never ceases to amaze me, she lives with her Friend, ER HELLO ! And you have only slept with her twice! she is 41 never been Married, buy her a pair of Doc Martens that should do the Trick.  

What is wrong with her being 41and never married?

My wife was 42 when we married, never had a boyfriend, and before you or anyone else starts with smart comments,my wife has 1 sister 54, 1 sister 43 they have never had boyfriends.

OMG dude, you stalked her....LOL...crazy stuff

I think the 2 x sex in a long period is sign enough, she is most definitely not into you, i would have died of boredom

big up for admitting to stalking in here, you certainly put it all out there...LOL

but seriously, fairly handsome, fit, non-smoker, what on earth are you playing at ?

add her into your little black book as an occasional when it suits you and get out there and have some fun at least 3 times a week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seems a very strange naïve guy to me.   Sleeps  with his girlfriend only twice in nine weeks and then expects her to be faithful. Most women want sex every night and many in the morning as well . If he is not engaged to her, then she had every right to do what she wants until they get married. He is implying that has only had sex twice in nine weeks, living in Thailand. I think that is also quite strange.
Many many years ago I met very high-class young lady in Bangkok and arranged  a dinner date at a first class hotel. When I later suggested I take her back home to her parents, she got angry and accused me of being gay. 

if they have only been dating seriously for a short amount of time , under 4 months then this is not uncommon if you have met a girl that does not make money from her pussy.

This is way to success find a girl from a well of backround , she will probably not want  sex before marriage,

while waiting for the big day, shag what ever you want behind her back but be discreet.

This is the Thai way, when in Rome...

This way , you get married to a nice girl that is not a walking sperm bank , 

you get to have some fun while waiting

much better than trying to marry a girl that puts it about

bottom line is marry a nice girl but shag a bad one

3 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Do you sweat it out, or what? You were planning, but she's acting.

Let loose her leash. 

Is the OP enjoying playing a childish game with this lady?

• Haha 1

You are out for trouble if you did it only 2 times in almost a year ?!!!....

Not sure where or with who she is sleeping her nights ?

Humble advice....run...find another one...your attachment with apparently the wrong person,  will cost you your future and your ca$h !!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skippy121 said:

if they have only been dating seriously for a short amount of time , under 4 months then this is not uncommon if you have met a girl that does not make money from her pussy.

This is way to success find a girl from a well of backround , she will probably not want  sex before marriage,

while waiting for the big day, shag what ever you want behind her back but be discreet.

This is the Thai way, when in Rome...

This way , you get married to a nice girl that is not a walking sperm bank , 

you get to have some fun while waiting

much better than trying to marry a girl that puts it about

bottom line is marry a nice girl but shag a bad one

Skippy...I am presuming you are Thai. Thanks for your response.

The reality is, I do NOT want to sleep around. I had more than my share of South East Asian and Japanese women in my lifetime. More than enough. I now simply wish to find the right lady, who has her own professional career and is looking for a long-term relationship that could end up in marriage if we are compatible. That is what I am looking for and have clearly stated to her.

"this is not uncommon if you have met a girl that does not make money from her pussy." .....What is not uncommon, not having sex ? Yes that is my belief from what I have researched and spoken to Thai career women and professional men. 

apparently here, many of the so called experts who have lived in Thailand for extended periods of time are unaware of this and classify all women as bargirls/prostitutes,etc.

This is why I am SO curious as to where she is staying and keeping it secret from me.

please feel free to message me privately thanks.