Professional career lady (girlfriend)acting suspicious

Goodintentions

55 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Wow, seriously?? Normal?

You are married is that the excuse your wife is using?

Not my experience at all in fact the over 40 year olds are at the top of my list.

Experience counts and if a man knows what they he is doing, the older gals can put the 20 year olds to shame.

I didn't say every 40 year old, stud. Certainly there are many bored "massage therapists" over 40 looking for sex on your hometown of Pattaya.

Got any tinder profiles?

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Wow, seriously?? Normal?

You are married is that the excuse your wife is using?

Not my experience at all in fact the over 40 year olds are at the top of my list.

Experience counts and if a man knows what they he is doing, the older gals can put the 20 year olds to shame.

Agreed entirely.

• Like 1

Well the stalking says it all and you will never ever trust her again. I bet shes lying and i learned it the hard way. If you allow her to bs you  and you accept then its going to continue like that. Sex 2 times in 13 months should award you the .....award

Why oh why do you continue to see her or she seeing you?

Well the stalking says it all and you will never ever trust her again. I bet shes lying and i learned it the hard way. If you allow her to bs you  and you accept then its going to continue like that. Sex 2 times in 13 months should award you the .....award

2 hours ago, sead said:

Thx for your response mate.

As stated here is twice in 2.5 months not that the ratio improves to acceptable anyway.

Again as stated. I am no longer seeing her....I am however seeking the truth about her.

A troll post has now been removed as well as some inflammatory replies, please remember to try and keep it civil:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2018 at 12:50 PM, Goodintentions said:

Agreed entirely.

Agree with you that the odds are in favor of greater sex with 40 year old and they look great most of the time. But if you get a 21 year old that is a professional and likes sex then all the bells and whistles go off for me. ?

On 2018-05-06 at 7:48 AM, Goodintentions said:

Thx for your response mate.

As stated here is twice in 2.5 months not that the ratio improves to acceptable anyway.

Again as stated. I am no longer seeing her....I am however seeking the truth about her.

Seeking truth means you still hope for an answer that you have thought wrong. Meaning you have feelings for her still. Ive done same. But i also have accepted that all people think different.

If i know ive done something wrong then i would have a hard time sleeping and i would feel bad.

But others doesn't have that problem. Accept it and move on

On 5/2/2018 at 2:09 AM, Hummin said:

Man, you need help, seriously

two times in 13 months? 

I gave my future Thai wife a kiss once before we were married.  Just engaged.  Our 40th wedding anniversary is this October.  We had two kids 5 years apart, so we did it at least twice by my way of thinking.  I originally hired her to do my laundry.  We drive each other crazy, but the feeling is mutual. :)

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2018 at 12:33 AM, bkk6060 said:

...Experience counts and if a man knows what they he is doing, the older gals can put the 20 year olds to shame.

Benny Hill - Give me an older woman every time ...  ... Oh, give me an older woman every time, every time, Give me an older woman every time. They don't yell, and they don't tell, and oh, they're grateful as hell, So give me an older woman every time.

1 hour ago, Damrongsak said:

I gave my future Thai wife a kiss once before we were married.  Just engaged.  Our 40th wedding anniversary is this October.  We had two kids 5 years apart, so we did it at least twice by my way of thinking.  I originally hired her to do my laundry.  We drive each other crazy, but the feeling is mutual. :)

Different time different social behaviour, and she is 40 years old living in a modern world. 

I know some thai ladies try their best to honor their parents and keep them clean so they can get high sin sod, but so far she is getting old and fat, and soon past 30. What a waste of time, and life. 

I have not tried myself on her, but she just lost her bf due to her strict behavior, and high sin sod claim. 

She is eductated, pretty, good work and carriere, but, 

Edited by Hummin

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Very sad story, regarding your behaviour an insecurity at the age of 50. You should feel ashamed!

That is not something you should say to someone who is insercure, and also struggling. It could be the next jumper, who feel ashamed, because that is the main problem with most of suiciders, they struggle with insecurity and shame. 

• Sad 2

Of course Insecurity and shame leads to many other problems on the way before the final decission and time is up. 

How many people do you think have taken their life after been bullied on internet fora, and of course other places in life. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

That is not something you should say to someone who is insercure, and also struggling. It could be the next jumper, who feel ashamed, because that is the main problem with most of suiciders, they struggle with insecurity and shame. 

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Of course Insecurity and shame leads to many other problems on the way before the final decission and time is up. 

How many people do you think have taken their life after been bullied on internet fora, and of course other places in life. 

What makes you even come out of your hole and state comments like this. If you come up with an idiotic thing like this man has been doing, at the same time as you are willing to share that crazyness online in an open forum. then I guess you also have to be man enough to read the answers.

Do not ever again try to blame the posters in this forum, for a persons death out of beeing bullied by the members. As I am sure you know. This is an open forum, and it´s up to the OP and the posters to publish their content. That´s also going to mean that they both get negative and positive answers and comments on their posts and threads. If a person can´t take that, then it´s just to keep away from the forums on Internet. Maybe even time to seek up a professional shrink to deal with the underlying problems.

So, now you can crawl back again. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Get Real said:

What makes you even come out of your hole and state comments like this. If you come up with an idiotic thing like this man has been doing, at the same time as you are willing to share that crazyness online in an open forum. then I guess you also have to be man enough to read the answers.

Do not ever again try to blame the posters in this forum, for a persons death out of beeing bullied by the members. As I am sure you know. This is an open forum, and it´s up to the OP and the posters to publish their content. That´s also going to mean that they both get negative and positive answers and comments on their posts and threads. If a person can´t take that, then it´s just to keep away from the forums on Internet. Maybe even time to seek up a professional shrink to deal with the underlying problems.

So, now you can crawl back again. 

How can you take this so personally, and in such anger? 

• Like 1

20 years in Asia and your street smart.....I dont think so....if you feel you need to check up on her you already have your answer, if you can't trust her get rid if her, slept with her only 2 times in the time your known her tells you something LOUDLY..

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

So we should humour this behavior? 

I think not.

Having read on, the op is either on a brilliant fishing expedition and has finely crafted TV bait - i loved the off handed allusion to 1million baht sin sot- or he is an utter fool.

Either way, my interest here has passed.

25 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

So we should humour this behavior? 

I think not.

Im still not sure if he is real or kind of just <deleted> with us, but I also so, we do not know what kind of mental state some is when they post on open forums like this. It is a fine line sometimes being helpfull and being a total ass. If you understand what I mean. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Im still not sure if he is real or kind of just <deleted> with us, but I also so, we do not know what kind of mental state some is when they post on open forums like this. It is a fine line sometimes being helpfull and being a total ass. If you understand what I mean. 

i too suspect that it is a very well put together fabrication intended to elicit the specific response it has and have withdrawn form engaging the issue, beyond my response to you.

if that is indeed the case, well done op, if not, then ... sigh.

either way, anyone truly reaching out for help here may be beyond help, and nothing in the the OPs post indicates distress, but rather immaturity and obsession.

he seems more concerned in clearing up the 13/2 month time frame on his sexual  activity.

im out, enjoy the show.

6 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

i too suspect that it is a very well put together fabrication intended to elicit the specific response it has and have withdrawn form engaging the issue, beyond my response to you.

if that is indeed the case, well done op, if not, then ... sigh.

either way, anyone truly reaching out for help here may be beyond help, and nothing in the the OPs post indicates distress, but rather immaturity and obsession.

he seems more concerned in clearing up the 13/2 month time frame on his sexual  activity.

im out, enjoy the show.

Staying on TV, is a mental state to ;-)