May the Fourth be with you: Thai police suspect forced to wear Stromtrooper mask

webfact

20 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

I'm very classy and very particular about my women until I've had a few Leo's and got my beer googles on,then it's anything I can get my hands on.classy??? Thailand??? 

Before they put the mask on one cop told her 'big breaths.'

Yeth, she replied and I'm only thixteen.

:sorry:

Edited by overherebc
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

I'm very classy and very particular about my women until I've had a few Leo's and got my beer googles on,then it's anything I can get my hands on.classy??? Thailand??? 

Why am I not surprised to hear this?

On 04/05/2018 at 9:26 AM, Bluespunk said:

Don’t care what she’s done, there is no cause for the bib to humiliate her in this manner for their own entertainment. 

Our entertainment... :cheesy:

Thing is this treatment (teeth whitening) should only be done by professionals, in the wrong hands it can be very dangerous, it is a pity that the persons are paraded be for the media even before being charged (and that only seems to happen if they can not buy their way out), seems OK to give there names but face concealed in the pictures, better still they should release the official mug shots to the media when they have been convicted and details of the sentence.

May the 4th be with you...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Why am I not surprised to hear this?

You shouldn't be.your quite funny.do you fancy meeting up and we could go chasing a few tarts around the town.i know some of the most classy slappers going and dirt cheap.

2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

You shouldn't be.your quite funny.do you fancy meeting up and we could go chasing a few tarts around the town.i know some of the most classy slappers going and dirt cheap.

Only if I can borrow your goggles.

• Haha 1