Islamophobia prompts Muslims to engage in US democracy: report

webfact

58 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

It is in no way racist or bigoted to shine a light on groups of people that follow a religion (based on, and rooted in) misogyny, racism, hatred, and and the overall devaluation of people who don't follow the religion of Islam (infidels). 

That said, I am a supporter of all religions (regardless of how violent or steeped in cave-man like ideology) but for others to claim that someone is a "bigot" or "racist" for stating the truth is a corruption of honesty and moral ethics. 

It is bigoted to spread hate about a religion/philosophy based on the actions of a few who warp the tenets of the faith/philosophy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/5/2018 at 3:51 AM, F4UCorsair said:

Take control by stealth. They aren't called the 'religion of permanent' offence for nothing. Crimes against Jews may be higher, but reporting of crimes against muslims, possibly imagined crimes, is higher I'd guess.

Freddie Royle, some of those things are already happening, halal food, which is really a religious tax on infidels, changing menus in school canteens, putting pressure on schools not to celebrate Christmas and Easter because they are offended, etc., and if WE resist, WE are racist and islamaphobic.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes,I they want their way while trying to eliminating mine,they can either stay away or I will battle them in every way I can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2018 at 8:17 PM, MajarTheLion said:

He didn't mention Sharia Law.

Wrong, made reference using the same code wording as his fellow extremist, mentioned halal etc

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

Problem is that world wide govts in tandem with the arms manufacturers have demonised muslims to such an extent they are now the new hate targets

It ticks .so many boxes for them to do so.

Sells more weapons

Allows govts to snoop on its citizenry in the name of terror.

Paranoia is always good for the govt of the day.

Islamophobia..quelle surprise

4 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Islam is steeped in misogyny. 

Is this spreading hate? Is this statement bigoted? 

Misogyny is found in many people and places.

To condemn it is commendable. 

To claim it is only found in Islam is bigotry. 

• Like 1

Muslims (and others) should be banned from political activity (and other things) in western countries due to their unwillingness to integrate and there should be recipricol laws for people from intolerant countries that refuse foreigners any participation in social activities, general acceptance and the reasonable routes to citizenship in their countries of origin. A safe harbour of refuge is fine...but that's it, they shouldn't be handed the country's silver and everything in front of indigenous people. That happens nowhere else and will be the west's downfall as most western people are treated with indifference in so many places (Thailand included). Sadly, Europe is being run by people that formed their ideals and politics in the 60s and 70....which is woefully out of date and moronic. 

Edited by Sir Dude