What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Just now, DILLIGAD said:

Me too. Same as the current season of American Crime Story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit surprised that Swedish lad got involved in that (AC). His career has gone from strength to strength but I guess he has done himself no harm portraying an alpha male.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Is it worth watching?

When I let it go mid season 2, they were starting to fun around in circles.

I enjoy it, but it's like anything, matter of taste. 

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

Collateral ---BBC--UK

4 episodes ---first last night

Pizza Delivery man shot dead in South London--- (I have gotta watch it...Billie Piper.....she cant act that well....but who cares) 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6729080/?ref_=nv_sr_4

Edit** Forgot Top gear starts next week---(Feb 25)--& the geezer that used to do it--now takes over "Who wants to be a Millionaire"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mj59

Edited by sanuk711
  • Thanks 1

Dreams of a life... Channel 4 UK

It came out as a Drama Doco about 5 years ago---Re run last week.

Bedsit North London where a young lady dies while wrapping her Christmas presents---3 years latter someone discovered the body. A beautiful, popular,  lady of Caribbean and Indian descent, Vincent had been 38 when she died. She had seemingly been forgotten about - by her friends, by her father and four sisters (with whom she apparently had no contact), and by the authorities whose job it was to collect her rent. They have cast actors to play the young and adult Vincent, her mother (who died when Joyce was around 11) and her father . Zawe Ashton plays a really good part as the grown Vincent IMO,

This is very watch-able although sad. Catch it on Youtube if you dont want to download

• Thanks 1

Trauma----UK -TV   last night----3 parts

After a bad day at work, Dan Bowker arrives home drunk to discover that his 15-year-old son Alex has not come home and no one knows where he is. Meanwhile, Trauma surgeon Jon Allerton is at home celebrating his birthday; despite being off duty, he is then called into work. Jon's patient is Dan's son Alex, who has been stabbed. Dan is reassured by Jon at the hospital, but when Jon is unable to save Alex, Dan can't let go of the idea that the surgeon is responsible for the death of his son.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6834020/

• Thanks 1

KL_OneEyedJacksCov72.png

One of my favourite westerns, it pre-dates the spaghetti westerns like fistful of dollars etc, but you can see where those movies took their inspiration, smouldering cool gunslinger of few words complete with poncho.  Not many westerns I can think of were set partly by the sea, the acting, baddies and dialogue are all terrific.

Taster:

Full movie:

30 minutes ago, Air Smiles said:

KL_OneEyedJacksCov72.png

One of my favourite westerns, it pre-dates the spaghetti westerns like fistful of dollars etc, but you can see where those movies took their inspiration, smouldering cool gunslinger of few words complete with poncho.  Not many westerns I can think of were set partly by the sea, the acting, baddies and dialogue are all terrific.

I love the girl, Pina Pellicer, in this movie.  Too bad she dies so young.