What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

1 minute ago, transam said:

Think it is...Looking forward to watching a few episodes tonight...

Don't know how relevant forensic methods from 1996 would be. Technology has come a long way since then.

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Don't know how relevant forensic methods from 1996 would be. Technology has come a long way since then.

For sure, the cold case episodes where modern day tech has solved decades old cases is a wow...DNA advances..

Agree...…….a friend was raving on about Deadpool 2, so I downloaded it and started to watch it. Turned it off after 5 mins, IMO absolute crap.
I watched Carry on Thor, AKA Thor Ragnarok last night, or at least started too. What a load of crap too. CGI aimed at kids, fishing for laughs gag-fest. Virtually no dialogue, just a relentless flow of (unfunny) quips parcelled up in a Rated 12 CGI visual bore-wrap. Switched it off after 20 mins Only thankful I never bothered with this at the cinema!

AFAIK Netflix has decided not to stream any more Marvel stuff. Suits me, good call!!!! The movies are as good as they cheap plasticky toys!!

Sent using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 8/15/2018 at 11:48 AM, bluesofa said:

I'm d/l S01 - S06 from tpb, I see S01 is a Medstar Production 2004, if that's any help.

Downloaded S01 from TPB, god this is dated. Not sure what the appeal is, the techniques are seriously outdated now. Maybe has some curiosity value just to see how far technology has progressed. The film quality leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Condor finished to-day...thought it was an OK watch...... being American I was hoping they leave it at that and not do Condor 2-3-4 --27......Son of Condor........return of Condor etc etc.......but they have...starts next year.

American Animals ---Yer Giddyup , I also thought an OK watch.

With Crash Detectives...yer just the one season---however there is Air crash Detectives....came out 2015 been re-released by Chaos just deals with WW2 air crashes not caused by the enemy

On 8/16/2018 at 7:07 AM, sceadugenga said:

Looking forward to Season 5 of Rake starting this week.

That's one of the best Oz has produced--the first series especially, full of stars, Sam Neill , Geoffrey Rush,  Hugo Weaving----really good black comedy....... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Tv series - Greyzone

Enjoyed episode one of this 10 part series.

Has subs.

Summary: A character-driven drama and thriller series about the events leading to a terror attack in Scandinavia.

Where is it available?

• Like 2