What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

For any of you zombie lovers z nation is back thumbsup.gif

Just watched the first episode ,I did not realize that it was now a comedy show,what a disappointment

Thanks for the heads up. Zombies are not really my thing. But if they are taking the piss, then your disappointment might be my amusement (sorry). smile.png

• Like 2

as a football fan , i'm interrested =, anyone watched this one ? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1480684/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/612173-what-movies-or-tv-shows-are-you-watching-now/?p=7026796

I loved this series, some very funny stuff. Helps a lot if you are into football.

must admit going into it thinking it was about the real football, u know the one most of the worlds in luv witb :Dbut even so as you said some really funny stuff

rijit

• Like 1

Caught a couple of films over the weekend...

Spy: a total piss take of the James Bond genre with a cast of thousands... Jude Law with an American accent is probably the worst thing about this movie that and Rose Byrne's hair because at least Jason Statham was allowed to keep his british accent :P Some real quality laughs after a somewhat slowish start. Even the wife was crying at some of the lines.

Entourage: Basically picks up where the tv series ended? Well that's how it appeared anyway - I was never really a fan of the show - but the movie was good enough with another cast of who's who in hollywood. All in all a decent movie with plenty of laughs and smoking hot women with the exception of that UFC fighter chick, she's not my cup of tea but she's a decent enough actor!

But just how much is Turtle worth? :P

and the final 'movie' which is more of a documentary - Citizen Four - I'm about 75% of the way through it and if Snowden isn't taking the piss, then we're all <deleted>!

• Like 1

Entourage: Basically picks up where the tv series ended? Well that's how it appeared anyway - I was never really a fan of the show - but the movie was good enough with another cast of who's who in hollywood. All in all a decent movie with plenty of laughs and smoking hot women with the exception of that UFC fighter chick, she's not my cup of tea but she's a decent enough actor!

But just how much is Turtle worth? tongue.png

I am a real fan of the show and loved the movie, but I would not suggest anyone see it unless they watched the TV show a fair amount. There are too many in-jokes for newbies.

Just watched a film called extinction , after the first five minutes there are virtually only three people and a dog in it , there are some "zombies " but not much basically its the world has ended a guy and his 9 year old daughter live in a house surrounded by wire fencing , and a guy and his dog live opposite in a house surrounded by wire fencing and they never talk ,the earth is covered in snow . sound boreing , its not , the wife and i really liked it there is a twist at the end ,i guessed it and was wrong . try it you wont be dissapointed.

• Like 1

Still Jinxed!

Andrew Jarecki, the producer of the fantastic Jinxed series on the life and crimes of Robert Durst, has stumbled into a filmic gold mine. Durst is one of the weirdest little rich psychos that was ever born, and the upcoming trial in L.A. for the murder of Susan Berman will be the biggest media circus since the OJ Extravaganza.

According to reports posted online, Nasty little Bobby is being held in a hospital prison facility in New Orleans, rather than the brand new, "state of the art" Orleans Parish Prison, where most of the ordinary perps and pervs get sent. he's awaiting extradition to L.A., which for some reason is taking a long time. Meanwhile his equally strange brother Douglas is trying to freeze 74 MILLION of Bob's money for leaking confidential family info to filmmaker Jarecki. If that naked money grab is successful, it might be hard for Bob to assemble an OJ Class legal dream team to beat the Berman charges.

Famous oldtime SF criminal lawyer Jake Ehrlich, when asked his usual fee for defending a high profile murder client, (Like Durst) had a simple answer: "Everything!"

So, we can expect to see another HBO mini series on the further adventures of this Creep Hall of Famer. His Wikipedia profile is a worthwhile read.

Still Jinxed!

Andrew Jarecki, the producer of the fantastic Jinxed series on the life and crimes of Robert Durst, has stumbled into a filmic gold mine. Durst is one of the weirdest little rich psychos that was ever born, and the upcoming trial in L.A. for the murder of Susan Berman will be the biggest media circus since the OJ Extravaganza.

According to reports posted online, Nasty little Bobby is being held in a hospital prison facility in New Orleans, rather than the brand new, "state of the art" Orleans Parish Prison, where most of the ordinary perps and pervs get sent. he's awaiting extradition to L.A., which for some reason is taking a long time. Meanwhile his equally strange brother Douglas is trying to freeze 74 MILLION of Bob's money for leaking confidential family info to filmmaker Jarecki. If that naked money grab is successful, it might be hard for Bob to assemble an OJ Class legal dream team to beat the Berman charges.

Famous oldtime SF criminal lawyer Jake Ehrlich, when asked his usual fee for defending a high profile murder client, (Like Durst) had a simple answer: "Everything!"

So, we can expect to see another HBO mini series on the further adventures of this Creep Hall of Famer. His Wikipedia profile is a worthwhile read.

This guy is, quite simply, the best liar Ive ever come across…..loved the bit at the end when jarecki confronted him (ever so gently) with the samples of his handwriting on the letter to the cops alerting them to Bermans cadaver and a letter he had written to her many years ago (100% identical IMO)…..the way he handled that was masterful.

And the mumbling in the loo after the interview ended…classic lol….you would think he would have learned about hot mikes the first time it happened.

Stumbled on some rare treasure today.

JINXED: THE LIFE AND DEATHS OF ROBERT DURST

Fantastic stuff....a six episode documentary that is more gripping than any film ive seen lately.

Only seen 4 episodes but bob durst is quite a psycho....fascinating. Starring robert durst as himself.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/03/23/what-about-bob

The best part is the ending. What a wacko.

Fantastic stuff....a six episode documentary that is more gripping than any film ive seen lately.

Only seen 4 episodes but bob durst is quite a psycho....fascinating. Starring robert durst as himself.

Does not show up on the usual torrent sites?

Does not show up on the usual torrent sites?

The Jinx

Long thread here probably many repeats, but Hell On Wheels.

TV series about the town that was named Hell on Wheels as it tottered along/behind the construction route of the 1st US transcontinental railway in the 1860-70's.

Loosely based on some true events.

• Like 2

I find "Fear the Walking Dead" surprisingly interesting!

Other than that: Mr. Robot is awe-some!

Sense8 is visually stunning and a neat story.

The Strain is good as always!

And I enjoyed the sh1t out of Wayward Pines!

• Like 1

How much longer can they make Zombie movies, where nobody knows how to kill zombies.

I already have my sword ready, waiting for the zombie apocalypse.

Next bit of silliness,

The teenage girl comes out wearing a vest top and short shorts ........ BITE ME!

Tough jacket, denim jeans, m/c boots and gloves and they would be almost unbiteable .

• Like 1

Sorry but I find fear the WD absolute Crap ,Mr Robot ,just lost interest the strain ok. And I agree on wayward pines

Just downloaded the bastard executioner,set in 14th centuary Wales,when they had a black Welsh guy ,I knew it was just going to be P C rubbish, can't imagine there were a lot of black men with Welsh accents in the 14 hundreds lol,no wonder modern kids have no idea about history, just surprised they didn't have a transgender,its on kick ass,if you can be bothered ,anyone who bothers let me know. what happened

• Like 2

I'm watching that Australian soap 'Prisoner Cell Block H'. I liked it so much I have downloaded the whole 697 episodes.

At the moment I am at Episode 73.

Does that mean that your next post will be in three weeks (assuming that you do not sleep while watching the other 624 episodes)?smile.png

No, I only watch one episode a day.

• Like 1

Tv Series Utopia (AU)

A lot of Aussies will be familiar with the Working Dog Production team that made Frontline, The Late Show and a heap of others.

This one will really appeal to public servants or people who have to deal with government organisations.

Utopia: Set inside the offices of the "Nation Building Authority", a newly created government organization responsible for overseeing major infrastructure projects, Utopia explores that moment when bureaucracy and grand dreams collide. It's a tribute to those political leaders who have somehow managed to take a long-term vision and use it for short-term gain. In short, Utopia examines the forces that go into creating a very well-designed white elephant.

• Like 2

So you don't do a great big mega splurge of falling asleep and then getting back on track with episode xxx?

Where's the fun in that?

One episode a day? Not on my funny bone. I think you are doing at least three a day. And not admitting it.

I did Narcos in 48 hours, just stopping for food and beverages. And cigarettes. The world could have blown up during that time. My eyes were drooping but i carried on!! Sad.

I've done it with numerous tv series. Cut myself off from anything and just got into the storyline.

Hey, doesn't hurt nobody.

No honestly, I watch it around 6pm after my dinner, only one episode at a time.

I know you like music, that's a very nice song when the credits roll up, and well sung.