What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

U have me intrigued about Syrup now GS.  Are you suggesting it will arouse dangerous passion within my GF? 

Hahah let's just say, she might just catch on to your ways if she watches it with you ;)

Also finished We are the Millers, hehehe it's stupid funny worth the watch, out takes at the end sealed it for me though ;)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes indeed. She was worth the watch alone

Really??!! blink.png

Ok, well each to their own I guess

Yes really wink.png

I actually just purveyed a copy of it in 1080p (The Wolverine that is) having already seen it in less than stunning quality (as previously mentioned).

Also picked up a 1080p of 2 Guns as the last time I watched it the quality wasn't up to scratch...

Also interested to see Paranoia of which, I'm currently in the process of purveying. Really should stop getting these movies, I think I've got like 10 movies to catch up on that I've intended to watch in the last month but have been too interested in my TV series.

In that list includes:

Paranoia - Gary Oldman's english accent is going to be annoying though, should have gone with Ray Winstone or someone like that...

Turbo - still haven't gotten around to watching it!

Syrup

We're the Millers - Not sure why I decided on this one, probably a slow day, will review the preview and see how it looks... Hahaha yeah that'll do...

I had another 5 in that list, but went back and reviewed the preview and binned them...

Got this ready to watch, but Gary Oldman is English, he is a Londoner

Just going to watch the very last episode of Breaking Bad, took my time savoring the series.

I will say again Revolution is one of my favorite still. Mr Fring from BB is excellent in it

• Like 1

shameless US - just done season 3.

A UK show that the Americans have re-made very well - maybe even better than the original.

Shameless is a terrific show. I have never watched the original UK version

Do yourself a favour mate.

I have watched up to series 7 of the UK version and it's a real cack.

The Poms do know how to make good comedy.

• Like 1

My current list of Fav's

Walking Dead

Revolution

The Blacklist

Elementary

Hawaii 5 O

Jericho (I'm rewatching the whole show to tell myself how much better it is than Revolution)

NCIS Los Angeles

The Voice (Don't Judge Me!)

The Daily Show

The League

Some good shows there.

I have not seen The League. Might check that one out

The League is a stealth treasure. Even more cool if you're into Fantasy Football

Just finished Season one of The League (only 6 episodes x 20 minutes).

Some very funny stuff. I was a little worried there would be a lot of American football technicalities but there were almost none.

Looking forward to starting Season 2.

Solid 7/10 from me

Big night last night on the TV series out of the states...

NCIS & NCIS: Los Angeles - both are stagnating somewhat and despite the latter being a spin off of the former, so somewhat linked, they still have syncing issues :P

Chicago Fire was back last night as well, best episode of the season, well actually, the previous episode was pretty good might have to review the action scenes to cement a conclusion :P

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D continues to impress

Brooklyn Nine Nine gives a bit of stupid funny relief

Family Guy was at its "borderline awkward vs outright wrong" funny last night.

In movies I've acquired Smurfs 2 (wife's choice, naturally), Red 2, The World's End, Best Man Down and Hours - seeing if Paul Walker can shake his good cop turned rogue Fast & Furious persona :P

• Like 1

Big night last night on the TV series out of the states...

NCIS & NCIS: Los Angeles - both are stagnating somewhat and despite the latter being a spin off of the former, so somewhat linked, they still have syncing issues tongue.png

Chicago Fire was back last night as well, best episode of the season, well actually, the previous episode was pretty good might have to review the action scenes to cement a conclusion tongue.png

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D continues to impress

Brooklyn Nine Nine gives a bit of stupid funny relief

Family Guy was at its "borderline awkward vs outright wrong" funny last night.

In movies I've acquired Smurfs 2 (wife's choice, naturally), Red 2, The World's End, Best Man Down and Hours - seeing if Paul Walker can shake his good cop turned rogue Fast & Furious persona tongue.png

Good idea, I might download smurfs2 for the GF.

I have been watching a lot of 'The League', as recommended on here...some good laughs

Started to watch Dexter (I know but better late than never) and I have to say after each episode you crave more.

How many a day? it is addictive. Enjoy. Until the last....

I watched Red last night and for once i enjoyed a good movie. Tonight it shall be Red 2.

Started to watch Dexter (I know but better late than never) and I have to say after each episode you crave more.

How many a day? it is addictive. Enjoy. Until the last....

I watched Red last night and for once i enjoyed a good movie. Tonight it shall be Red 2.

1-2 episodes per day. Even got my wife hooked on it.

• Like 1

Amongst other things, in the process of acquiring the Steve Jobs bio-film.. Could be an interesting one...

Yeah be interested how u like that one. I enjoy the david/Goliath/feelgood stories. Have read mixed reviews about Jobs, but I intend to watch it

So after purchasing a new 3D enabled TV today I wanted to put it to the test, so picked up Despicable Me 2 in 3D... Already watched it in 1080HD previously, but it's so much better in 3D!

I have a 3D capable TV and Bluray. But to be honest I rarely buy Blurays anymore just stream and Netflix doesn't support 3D on my roku box. I did watch a few on vudu, but to be honest I kinda tired of it pretty quickly. The glasses were a pain, for me at least, and it kind of turned into novelty effect, didn't seem to add much to the movie.

Interested in others opinion

So after purchasing a new 3D enabled TV today I wanted to put it to the test, so picked up Despicable Me 2 in 3D... Already watched it in 1080HD previously, but it's so much better in 3D!

The minions!

post-147583-13846611263875_thumb.jpg

They're really why this movie is so damn funny...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have a 3D capable TV and Bluray. But to be honest I rarely buy Blurays anymore just stream and Netflix doesn't support 3D on my roku box. I did watch a few on vudu, but to be honest I kinda tired of it pretty quickly. The glasses were a pain, for me at least, and it kind of turned into novelty effect, didn't seem to add much to the movie.

Interested in others opinion

I go for the 2d versions in cinemas over the 3d versions. I wear everday glasses and I find putting the 3d glasses over my everyday glasses to be annoying.

Having said that, some of the 3d movies are superbly done when watched in proper 3d.

AS for the 3d TV. I don't think i'd have the use for it. Im buying a new one soon so I'll look at the options

You still go to the cinemas? So old school rogue ;)

As mentioned above it's a total novelty but it makes animation films - IMHO - a lot more enjoyable...

I'm switching Turbo and Smurfs 2 to 3D currently as well as The Wolverine ;)

You still go to the cinemas? So old school rogue wink.png

As mentioned above it's a total novelty but it makes animation films - IMHO - a lot more enjoyable...

I'm switching Turbo and Smurfs 2 to 3D currently as well as The Wolverine wink.png

I admit I don't mind a bit of old skool tongue.png

Some movies are just better at the cinema. Big time action, superhero, SFX are all better on the giant screen.

Last night i got started on House of Cards(US), season one.

6 episodes later i managed to tear my self away from it and get some sleep.

Great so far!

Terrific series. Difficult to break away from.

I binged watched over a few days. Trouble with Netflix making them all available at the same time, I binge, then have to wait so long for season 2. On a side note, I watched the original BBC mini series, which was good, but the fact that this remake has more time to develop the characters and story, I think makes it infinity better. Kevin Spacy is frikkin awesome as well.