My Thai wife never did the housework - husband goes on Facebook rant to show why it's over

webfact

i know of two young thai ladies like this,they  only have to keep one room clean, but cannot even do that, i never ever seen such a dam mess,  in fact i bought one some drawers to put her stuff in but never went back to see the result 

Actually rooms don't get that messy in a matter of hours. It would take a few days if not weeks to accumulate that amount of trash. So if more than one person lives there then they are both going to be partners in grime. 

Edited by Dmaxdan
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, baboon said:

You owe me 100 Baht.

Sorry Mr Baboon, I don't believe you.

I'll pony up another 100 Baht to say that if Mrs. Baboon saw your post, she'd break your fingers and leave you celibate for a year.

1 minute ago, Dmaxdan said:

Actually rooms don't get that messy in a matter of hours. It would take a few days if not weeks to accumulate that amount of trash. So if more than one person lives there then they are both going to be partners in grime.

Three weeks and four days.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

This sounds like another case of loss of face. He couldn't handle the fact she had already left him for another man so he takes to social media to make it clear that it was actually him who had dumped her.  

Some people like yourself just have one thought conclusion for every occasion

"Loss of face" . 

There are some occasions when people do things for something other than "loss of face" ,