Boys aged 13 and 15 shot in Wealdstone, north-west London

webfact

On 5/7/2018 at 1:10 PM, sanemax said:

Tony Martin shot the burglar in the back, as he was running away and that is why he got charged with the killing .

15 minutes ago, kannot said:

shouldve aimed for the head, they should have no rights once theyve tried to enter your house

Back of the head?

19 minutes ago, overherebc said:
32 minutes ago, kannot said:

and 2400 for Thailand, think what you like about that

I really didn't know it was such a high figure.

Frightening.

You want to know something even more frightening? If kannot's figures are correct, Thailand's homicide rate is a bit lower than the USA's.

Essentially the laws in Britain are very similar to the laws in NZ regarding defending your property. As to the Older gentleman perhaps charged with murder defending against intruders in his house. He could plead self defence as I am sure he will. Plus has the right to trial by Jury of his Peers. Odds of being convicted of murder are low. At worst involuntary manslaughter with mitigating circumstances.

You have the right to defend yourself if you believe your life is in imminent danger.

Having a prepositioned weapon or a firearm would go against you but using an ornament or Household item etc (walking stick, Vase, Kitchen knife) would be opportune defence.

I hope vigilantes never roam Our streets but Neighbourhood Watch Patrols seem to work in many Cities and large towns with Police and Local Government assistance

14 hours ago, ELVIS123456 said:

If they are not intending to do that, then why are they immigrating to another country. 

They've overpopulated and stuffed up their own country, so they are just looking to start over in a different country. They don't want to be a part of the new country; rather they want to replicate the situation in the country they chose to leave because it was overpopulated and stuffed up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kiwiken said:

Having a prepositioned weapon or a firearm would go against you but using an ornament or Household item etc (walking stick, Vase, Kitchen knife) would be opportune defence.

I'd like to see any "normal" person defend themselves against a home invasion by the Mongrel Mob with a walking stick.

My impression of the NZ police force ( which hardly exists outside the big cities ) is that they just come around after the "incident" and make a report.

Their clearance rate is pretty poor as well.

They are pretty good at fining people for going 5kph over the limit on deserted country roads though, as I know from personal experience.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2018 at 9:29 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd like to see any "normal" person defend themselves against a home invasion by the Mongrel Mob with a walking stick.

My impression of the NZ police force ( which hardly exists outside the big cities ) is that they just come around after the "incident" and make a report.

Their clearance rate is pretty poor as well.

They are pretty good at fining people for going 5kph over the limit on deserted country roads though, as I know from personal experience.

Hello! Its the Anti-Miscegenation Team riding into town. Can't be too happy with the forthcoming Royal Wedding either one would think.

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

Hello! Its the Anti-Miscegenation Team riding into town. Can't be too happy with the forthcoming Royal Wedding either one would think.

What does my post have to do with the interbreeding of people considered to be of different racial types?

Perhaps you don't know what the Mongrel Mob actually is.

On 08/05/2018 at 8:06 PM, Slip said:

...  The troubled areas areas were and are those that are financially deprived, even those which were predominantly white as I recall...

Immigration correlates with low socioeconomic status and high sense of alienation/dislocation. You can see the problem. The post you were responding to - that called for strict vetting of immigrants - was perfectly valid.

There is also the problem of cultural degradation, as we see everyone's culture being watered down to the lowest common denominator (aka multiculturalism) - but that's a different issue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 6:02 AM, overherebc said:

Seems that figures now show 600 murders a year in UK.

In 2016 over 3,000 people got shot to death, the minimum murder rate thailand had in 2016  is 4.4 per 100,000, if you add all the other murders it would maybe be like 3,500-4500 murders = 5.14 - 6.6 per 100,000 people.

On 5/8/2018 at 5:43 PM, bristolboy said:

You want to know something even more frightening? If kannot's figures are correct, Thailand's homicide rate is a bit lower than the USA's.

In 2016 over 3,000 people got shot to death, the minimum murder rate thailand had in 2016  is 4.4 per 100,000, if you add all the other murders it would maybe be like 3,500-4500 murders = 5.14 - 6.6 per 100,000 people.