lost blue book for motorcycle

apidge

thanks Richard.  the SIL has taken it and hocked the wifes motorcycle with a loan shark.  i dont think we have a copy of it. wife is not happy and neither am i.  What does the DLT stand for, it it the transport authority where you get your drivers licence??

First go to the police station a file a report that the green book was lost (or stolen if you want sil to habe headaches) then goto the local Department of Land Transportation and ask them to issue a new green book.

In future keep original green book locked away safely just a copy under the seat for police check points...and lock the bike up because loan shark will come looking for repaying.

20 minutes ago, apidge said:

thanks Richard.  the SIL has taken it and hocked the wifes motorcycle with a loan shark.  i dont think we have a copy of it. wife is not happy and neither am i.  What does the DLT stand for, it it the transport authority where you get your drivers licence??

Time to give the SIL his marching orders. On the basis of he goes or I go.

sister in law, dosnt live with us.  had that sorted out a couple of years ago when father decided to move in with us. i hit that on the head rather abruptly. thanks fellers , we do have a copy of the book.

17 hours ago, apidge said:

Department of Land Transportation - yes

Archived