Thai Model Blasts British Pick-Up Artist for Secretly Filming a YouTube Video of Her

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a humiliating fail for this self-appointed ladies man.    So much self-confidence and so little shame.

As with most wannabe Cassanovas who stalk BKK with a bulge in their wallet and a bulge in their trousers, he should  head straight to Suk 23 where the chances of female rejection are reduced to close to zero.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Your comments here about her looks are totally irrelevant.

“Irrelevant” is a kind understatement of the various posts, which is a bit disappointing given otherwise generally positive posts and opinions by this member.

oh well..., nobody ever agrees all the time

If you look at other photos of her, she is very pretty! 

Why use a fake american accent? 

This should be an example video of exactly "how not to introduce yourself to the opposite sex".

I hate to bash other men who take a chance to meet women but this guy is a complete idiot. 

Edited by marinediscoking
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, farcanell said:

“Irrelevant” is a kind understatement of the various posts, which is a bit disappointing given otherwise generally positive posts and opinions by this member.

oh well..., nobody ever agrees all the time

i was only taking the piss the first time and as usual some protectionist do gooder went onto have a pop at me (has been deleted)  i then decided to run with it. sorry, naughty happy

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Happy enough said:

don't care what she said to garner attention after. she knew he had a camera, she looked right at it and she was so scared in the middle of T21, yeah right. just an attention seeker the same as the guy filming

She was trying to get away from him and she was too polite. What an a+$&ole this guy is.

Hopefully somebody, Thai or farang man, will give him a painfull lesson.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very polite girl....till she gets a few mekong cokes in and goes to work on your head with her stiletto.

Cant see what the problem is...she should be proud, she handled herself with class.

Millennials....any reason to complain to a larger online audience....pffft.

I just want to say this to the farang you lucky this time but how low can you get try get information from a lady in a mall do you think you handsome or superstar continue this and some day you will be hurt seriously because some boyfriend not accept you hit on his lady and I really hope you get what you deserve morron 

• Like 2

Guy is a putz. Thinks he is the suave playboy guru who has cornered all the moves to get Thai girls here. He makes money on YouTube, no better than my mate Nate. He needs to spend a little time in jail and then be black listed as a threat to National Security as he has marred Thailand's reputation as the prude nation of the world. Seriously, he is no more than a low life stalker.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Very polite girl....till she gets a few mekong cokes in and goes to work on your head with her stiletto.

Where on earth did this BS come from? Bizarre. 

Lots of derogatory remarks about the lady's looks. She has a fairly strong face that I find is not unattractive, plus she's quite poised. I think she's doing the right thing by trying to whop stinky boy's asss. She has her family, friends and colleagues to think about, and her career -- stinky boy might think he's being clever, but his approach is simply disrespectful and intended to belittle her. Slimeball.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Happy enough said:

don't care what she said to garner attention after. she knew he had a camera, she looked right at it and she was so scared in the middle of T21, yeah right. just an attention seeker the same as the guy filming

I don't see that. Seemed like she was being polite to him by answering and declining his unwanted advances. He was a pest. Who by the way does not sound British to me either. 

Not sure what his angle is.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I don't see that. Seemed like she was being polite to him by answering and declining his unwanted advances. He was a pest. Who by the way does not sound British to me either. 

Not sure what his angle is.

He is selling content on YouTube and Patreon. 

For as low as 27 a month you can get a hidden content on how to pickup prostitutes on Tinder.

There is even a picture of one of his bargirls on patreon with a certain picture in the background.

The guy is as dumb as they come.

Must be pretty embarrassing to be outwitted by a Thai girl in his own "native" language. Is it even English? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, greenchair said:

What he did, is made her famous, when she was a struggling model that nobody was interested in. 

She should pay him for the awesome exposure. 

You obviously know her then?