Forum format change?

Before, when I went on a subforum, I had all the previous steps at the top of the page, so I could go from a topic back to home page in one click, now I have to use a back arrow to subforum, and again to categories and again to home page, which is a drag when it isn't fast, as it isn't. I don't see why it can't be like before, which was so easy, and this way is just slowing everything down.

Can I change the format to get the other one back?

Thanks.

Just thought of one reason for you not seeing them is a small screen such on a mobile browser or if you have minimized your screen.

If you see this at the top of the page that is the problem.

image.png.0b0e3f5e053d3f417bcc4c9bae2bc047.png

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Just thought of one reason for you not seeing them is a small screen such on a mobile browser or if you have minimized your screen.

Yes, that is the screen I get now, but it's on a desk top computer with a big screen, and I haven't changed anything that I'm aware of. I was getting the screen you show in your first reply, but now it's the second.

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I just found the problem. As an older person with challenged vision I had zoomed the screen so the words were larger, and that is what changed the screen format, for some not very obvious reason. Your reply made me think of changing it to a smaller size, and the screen I want has returned. So, not minimising, but enlarging was the problem.

Hopefully that is the end of that problem.

I wouldn't have thought of doing that if not for your reply though, so thanks for that. At least one thing in my life just got a little bit easier.

Thanks again.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So, not minimising, but enlarging was the problem.

Minimizing and zooming are not the same.

Minimizing is to allow more than one window to be displayed. 

It is done by clicking this in the top right corner of the browser window and then reducing the screen size.

image.png.7d5026bb7b9d6f0480174d627206d863.png

I had to zoom to 200% to have it change the screen layout.

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Minimizing and zooming are not the same.

Minimizing is to allow more than one window to be displayed. 

It is done by clicking this in the top right corner of the browser window and then reducing the screen size.

image.png.7d5026bb7b9d6f0480174d627206d863.png

I had to zoom to 200% to have it change the screen layout.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Minimising wasn't the cause of my problem as the screen wasn't minimised.

I had the screen zoomed to 175%, and that would appear to have been the problem.