What makes Thailand so unique?

webfact

5 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Big P and small p? Nope, those 2 clowns sink the unique boat. 

Is that on account of genius being rare but stupid being available everywhere - making them just common-or-garden oafs?

6 hours ago, Artisi said:

Military coup, hardly - a friendly pre-arranged take-over, commonly referred to as rearranging the Titanic deck-chairs.  

Aah but which coup. Started coming here in 83, plenty to choose from.

• Thanks 1

I've been to Thailand 4 times in the last two year and have visited 14 different provinces (most throughout Issan). Those 2 videos do not inspire me to visit those places at all. As a direct focus of those advertisements, I have to say TAT failed miserably in their campaign... Decent drone footage, horrible text overlay, uninspired stories.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KiwiKiwi said:

It's probably an age thing but I haven't used my dick for thinking with for such a long time. It's quite liberating really, the whole world is half full of men responding only to whichever hormone drives them to stick their dick in all sorts of dank places, and then there's me scoffing at the lot of them for being slaves to their perpetuation instincts. Even my dog can do that and he's a really stupid dog...

Depends on your point of view. No perpetuation instincts (shudder ), just enjoy healthy recreation.

16 hours ago, welovethailand said:

For me, the incredible flavers of foods, and everytime I came, I always met new fruits and veggies I had never seen before. The beaches, mountains, elephants, 4 wheel riding, white waker rafting, Island hoping, snorkling, ect. The women were beautiful and kind..I found a good wife. That was for me "Amazing Thailand" . Now thats all gone. Its been replaced with pedofiles, prostitutes, criminals, corruption, ect. So long Once Beautiful Thailand! You have been hijacked by the "Low lifes".

Just my opinion.....

The latter came well before any of the rafting, 4wheel driving ect 

23 minutes ago, bkkgriz said:

You need to get out more. Koreans are unbelievably nationalistic and will go on for hours about their amazing country and culture. Oh, and don't forget the Brits who bring arrogance to a whole new level. Wow, bashing other nationalities is easy and fun. Thanks for turning me on to this mindless way of thinking. 

Phew, that's a relief. Thia exceptionalism is OK because other nations have drones who think 'they're; better than anyone else too. I have an acquaintance who has lung cancer. I can't wait to rush to the hospital and tell him it's all OK because someone in Korea, or UK has it as well, so not to worry.

Mindless thinking is like any other character trait, you need to have a talent for it for it to be useful.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cms22 said:

Thai Girls. Unique

Only in the eye of the beholder...

"I wuv you long tahm, hansum man".

Unique is only useful if it's good unique. More Thai women are fat and ugly than are slim and beautiful. Go to Isaan and see the ones who didn't or couldn't sell themselves in Pattaya or Bangkok. Ack!

3 minutes ago, KiwiKiwi said:

Phew, that's a relief. Thia exceptionalism is OK because other nations have drones who think 'they're; better than anyone else too. I have an acquaintance who has lung cancer. I can't wait to rush to the hospital and tell him it's all OK because someone in Korea, or UK has it as well, so not to worry.

Mindless thinking is like any other character trait, you need to have a talent for it for it to be useful.

Narcissism is all over the world.

Just now, KiwiKiwi said:

Only in the eye of the beholder...

"I wuv you long tahm, hansum man".

Unique is only useful if it's good unique. More Thai women are fat and ugly than are slim and beautiful. Go to Isaan and see the ones who didn't or couldn't sell themselves in Pattaya or Bangkok. Ack!

You Mr Universe?

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Depends on your point of view. No perpetuation instincts (shudder ), just enjoy healthy recreation.

Ir was a euphemism. Nothing healthy about AIDS or STD, or having to wear a condom because you don't trust the women to be clean.

Perhaps I'm just old.

2 minutes ago, Justfine said:

You Mr Universe?

No, but then I don't have a line of fat elderly farangs telling everyone how beautiful and unique I am.

3 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Narcissism is all over the world.

True, it's a part of the human condition. But it is like custard - it's lumpy. If you go to USA or Thailand you get more lumps.

• Confused 1