Life begins at 72 for American as he calls Thailand "Another Planet!"

webfact

9 hours ago, sanemax said:

You have more faith in this guy, than I do .

He may be old , but he seems very naieve

He seems to believe that the girls are sincere and that they generally like him .

He may live a few weeks/months in the honeymoon period , but them he will have to face reality .

For his sake , I hope that he realises that these girls are prostitutes and that they are working and that he is their current job .

If he takes these girls at face value , he will have to learn the hard way .

sounds about right. i see what you mean.

btw my previous comments was not so much directed at you personally, but more towards those who is flaming him badly for no reason.

so by logic, these "mystery visitors" (of the nocturnal variety)

surely have hinted, or straight out asked old santa

"how mutt you help I "??

and in the way it cant be mistaken in $ terms...then cmon!!

the guy is old enough to know whats going on.

if he dont know the differance between 

Hoe and Ho..at the age of 70+??

no one is that naieve surely?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Do you make these stories up because you have a sad life?

Greetings from Spain where I am undertaking a Brexit impact survey..

....or am I ?

Ok just two questions and I'll shut up. How old are you? Have you ever lived in Pattaya?

lets see how similar you are to Johnny

You said in another thread you receive a pension, yet you're still a young man :cheesy: 

10 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

and in the way it cant be mistaken in $ terms...then cmon!!

the guy is old enough to know whats going on.

if he dont know the differance between 

Hoe and Ho..at the age of 70+??

no one is that naieve surely?

He is familiar with prostitutes in USA , not necessarily in the sense that he indulges with them, familiar in the way that they operate .

He may come to Thailand and discover a whole new species of female : These are NOT prostitutes, they are bargirls .

Prostitutes are those skanky street girls in the USA who stand on street corners and charge $10 , to feed their meth addiction .

Thai bargirls are not like that, they arent prostitutes , they are just nice friendly local poor girls who like having sex with western men and appreciate some money to send back to their family .

He wont be paying for sex with prostitutes , he will having a relationship with a local woman that loves him .

4 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Ok just two questions and I'll shut up. How old are you? Have you ever lived in Pattaya?

lets see how similar you are to Johnny

You said in another thread you receive a pension, yet you're still a young man :cheesy: 

Late on parade Johnniey boy..... long night ?

I doubt that you will shut up......nonetheless?.........

I live in Isaan.

I spend time around Pattaya (+ many other places) because I enjoy the seaside and have rented property there. I have never been resident there as far as immigration are concerned.

I started drawing my pension 11 years ago when I decided to move full time to Thailand; in 4 years time I can draw my UK state pension.

I don’t recall saying that I was a young man........equally, I don’t regard myself as old - Thailand helps in that respect.

Johnny who?

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

He is familiar with prostitutes in USA , not necessarily in the sense that he indulges with them, familiar in the way that they operate .

He may come to Thailand and discover a whole new species of female : These are NOT prostitutes, they are bargirls .

Prostitutes are those skanky street girls in the USA who stand on street corners and charge $10 , to feed their meth addiction .

Thai bargirls are not like that, they arent prostitutes , they are just nice friendly local poor girls who like having sex with western men and appreciate some money to send back to their family .

He wont be paying for sex with prostitutes , he will having a relationship with a local woman that loves him .

lol a happy picture you paint!

well i see Pappa (no offence) has already posted here so maybe he can answer..

you think it possible for a female, whos 50 years your junior to honestly love someone old enough to be the grandfather?

he only have to look over this TV site to see the many horror stories.

which is probably how many of us avoided buying the house and getting kicked out 3 years later.

i would say naive is one thing, but another possibility is early undiagnosed denentia.

which is no joke.

not suggesting this guy has it , but for guys who have lost some of their marbles already and come here and smitten by a young filly..

well i can see how the scenario could play out

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Unless you are being deliciously sarcastic, 

You are deluding yourself and  trying to fool us by saying that "bargirls" are NOT prostitutes. 

Here is the definition of Prostitute.

prostitute (plural prostitutes)

1. A person, especially a woman, who has sexual intercourse or engages in other sexual activity for payment. quotations ▼
  2. (derogatory) A person who engages in sexual activity with many people.
  3. A person who does, or offers to do, an activity for money, despite personal dislike or dishonour.

Thai bargirls, as lovely, sexy and exciting as many are, are invariably in the business to feed a child/children (abandoned by their Thai husbands,)  aged parents or in some cases to support a drug or alcohol habit. To try and say, "but they are different" is both naive and ingenuous.

Thousands of foreigners have met their wives in a bar environment and all  were there for play for pay, which is the definition of prostitution. Many have made excellent partners and many have destroyed their patrons by greed.

Many women enjoy the excitement of the nightlife, many detest it, but endure it to make ends meet.

Why work 8 hours at a menial job for B300 a day when in the course of an evening they can make a couple or many

thousands of baht, depending on their attractiveness and location as a prostitute..

Prostitutes do not all exist in the lower level bar scene, many gravitate towards the glitzy nightclubs or soapy spas where they can make huge amounts depending on their talents. Thai bargirls are generally safer being in a bar than hanging out in dimly lit areas of a city, like they do in some civilized western nations.

Some European countries legally operate brothels where prostitutes can do their business in a clean, safe environment. Thailand has many such facilities albeit under slightly different names.

As I have stated before, prostitution is the only profession where you get screwed and still have a smile on your face.

Car dealers, bankers and lawyers etc. , do not fit this category

Bottom line is this, you provide the money, they provide the honey.

Don’t marry them.
Don’t take them out of Thailand
Don’t buy a house in their name.

Follow the simple rules with Thai women should have no problems who cares what Geezer does with his money? Would you rather have him in a Texas Trailer park alone staring at a TV set?

Most of the hatred on this thread comes from long term expats who married whoors now henpecked, bored, and likely cuckolded in Nakhon Nowhere.

2 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Unless you are being deliciously sarcastic, 

You are deluding yourself and  trying to fool us by saying that "bargirls" are NOT prostitutes. 

Here is the definition of Prostitute.

prostitute (plural prostitutes)

1. A person, especially a woman, who has sexual intercourse or engages in other sexual activity for payment. quotations ▼
  2. (derogatory) A person who engages in sexual activity with many people.
  3. A person who does, or offers to do, an activity for money, despite personal dislike or dishonour.

Thai bargirls, as lovely, sexy and exciting as many are, are invariably in the business to feed a child/children (abandoned by their Thai husbands,)  aged parents or in some cases to support a drug or alcohol habit. To try and say, "but they are different" is both naive and ingenuous.

Thousands of foreigners have met their wives in a bar environment and all  were there for play for pay, which is the definition of prostitution. Many have made excellent partners and many have destroyed their patrons by greed.

Many women enjoy the excitement of the nightlife, many detest it, but endure it to make ends meet.

Why work 8 hours at a menial job for B300 a day when in the course of an evening they can make a couple or many

thousands of baht, depending on their attractiveness and location as a prostitute..

Prostitutes do not all exist in the lower level bar scene, many gravitate towards the glitzy nightclubs or soapy spas where they can make huge amounts depending on their talents. Thai bargirls are generally safer being in a bar than hanging out in dimly lit areas of a city, like they do in some civilized western nations.

Some European countries legally operate brothels where prostitutes can do their business in a clean, safe environment. Thailand has many such facilities albeit under slightly different names.

As I have stated before, prostitution is the only profession where you get screwed and still have a smile on your face.

Car dealers, bankers and lawyers etc. , do not fit this category

Bottom line is this, you provide the money, they provide the honey.

i think he was being a bit sarcastic and replying in his version of the mentality of "pappa"

really if people cant read between the lines i think its time to get off the ××××

To all the negative comments out there,

I am the Canadian friend,mentioned in the article,and that encouraged Ron to visit Thailand.

Ron has done alot of research on Thailand prior to this trip,with help from quite a few people,including myself.

Some of the comments on this article are completely ridiculous.

Judging someone from 2 videos is not a very accurate portrait of Ron.

He is  a very down-to-earth person,and a very intelligent individual.

Thank you to those that has wished him well on his endeavours.

This trip for Ron has warmed my heart to the fullest.

And,finally, dont worry,Ron will not go broke in Thailand,he is merely having the time of his life,while not losing his mind,as SOME OF YOU,might think.

31 minutes ago, tourpro1500 said:

To all the negative comments out there,

I am the Canadian friend,mentioned in the article,and that encouraged Ron to visit Thailand.

Ron has done alot of research on Thailand prior to this trip,with help from quite a few people,including myself.

Some of the comments on this article are completely ridiculous.

Judging someone from 2 videos is not a very accurate portrait of Ron.

He is  a very down-to-earth person,and a very intelligent individual.

Thank you to those that has wished him well on his endeavours.

This trip for Ron has warmed my heart to the fullest.

And,finally, dont worry,Ron will not go broke in Thailand,he is merely having the time of his life,while not losing his mind,as SOME OF YOU,might think.

You best hope so son as it's on you if it goes tips up. A haircut would be a good thing to recommend too.

21 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You best hope so son as it's on you if it goes tips up. A haircut would be a good thing to recommend too.

A haircut is a good thing for what,son?

Hes not out to impress anybody,son?

And,i best hope so?  Theres no hoping about anything with his trip,hes on a holiday like millions do, for gods sake.

i know its their chosen profession but

i still pity the girls for having to touch old people.

they are between a rock and a hard place having to feed both their parents and their kids,

with a factory work providing 12k

On 5/23/2018 at 12:58 PM, Wilsonandson said:

72 and he can still do it? He's an old aged pensioners role model.

Just imagine a handsome, 25 year old with a body like Michael Angelos, David gets the cold shoulder from a 20 year old stunning bar girl When Grandad turns up.

Puts me off the scene. Sloppy seconds after Grandad. Being kissed after Grandad. Urgh!

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

How about kissing prostitutes period? Urgh seen more pricks than a second hand dartboard and had most of em in their gob. No thanks.

On 5/23/2018 at 11:58 AM, Wilsonandson said:

72 and he can still do it? He's an old aged pensioners role model.

Just imagine a handsome, 25 year old with a body like Michael Angelos, David gets the cold shoulder from a 20 year old stunning bar girl When Grandad turns up.

Puts me off the scene. Sloppy seconds after Grandad. Being kissed after Grandad. Urgh!

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

How about kissing prostitutes period? Urgh seen more pricks than a second hand dartboard and had most of em in their gob. No thanks. Thai Visa the only forum in the world where it would be considered great for a 72 year old man to go searching for young prostitutes in a foreign country, like that is somehow worthwhile or something to aspire to. <deleted> sake.

On 5/25/2018 at 12:38 AM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

A 72 year old man comes to Thailand among thousands of Arabs, Westerners and Indians to pay for company and people here are arguing over nothing just because he got some news exposure. Meanwhile 2564 Western mongers over the age of 70 also landed today.

Worst part is everything he is, was or achieved is nothing in comparison to the fact that his life has now started because he managed to drag his dusty old but on a plane and <deleted> a prostitute. 

47 minutes ago, starky said:

Worst part is everything he is, was or achieved is nothing in comparison to the fact that his life has now started because he managed to drag his dusty old but on a plane and <deleted> a prostitute. 

Dummy!

There is no prostitution in Thailand.....he simp,y bar-fined a girl in a bar.

9 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

i think he was being a bit sarcastic and replying in his version of the mentality of "pappa"

really if people cant read between the lines i think its time to get off the ××××

Read the first line of my post before commenting. Never been on the xxxx.

2 hours ago, starky said:

How about kissing prostitutes period? Urgh seen more pricks than a second hand dartboard and had most of em in their gob. No thanks. Thai Visa the only forum in the world where it would be considered great for a 72 year old man to go searching for young prostitutes in a foreign country, like that is somehow worthwhile or something to aspire to. <deleted> sake.

Well, it certainly sounds like more fun then living on a farm in Issan tending to pigs, cows and chickens and providing financial support for a Thai girl and her family.

Arhggggg...

4 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Well, it certainly sounds like more fun then living on a farm in Issan tending to pigs, cows and chickens and providing financial support for a Thai girl and her family.

Arhggggg...

I dont know , drinking and prostitution becomes monotonous after a few weeks

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Arhggggg...

Well if they were your only 2 options in Thaialnd which, apparently, that is all there seems to be according to some brain dead posters on here I still don't know if kissing prostitutes would be my choice. I also do not think by any yardstick that coming to Thailand to <deleted> hookers is any sort of mile stone or achievement in life. It's something I have done but it's hardly something to boast about especially at 72 no matter how fervently some on here would like to celebrate the fact. So congratulations if you managed to find your way to a brothel and pay a girl to have sex, Yeah! Life has just begun.

16 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Late on parade Johnniey boy..... long night ?

I doubt that you will shut up......nonetheless?.........

I live in Isaan.

I spend time around Pattaya (+ many other places) because I enjoy the seaside and have rented property there. I have never been resident there as far as immigration are concerned.

I started drawing my pension 11 years ago when I decided to move full time to Thailand; in 4 years time I can draw my UK state pension.

I don’t recall saying that I was a young man........equally, I don’t regard myself as old - Thailand helps in that respect.

What's with the "boy"?

Thanks for the answer.

As I thought, you are in your mid 60's and live in Pattaya. Not so different from the  old sexpat in the Youtube vdo. This explains your replies and insults.

Denial is a terrible thing  -  renting a place(you denied living in Pattaya before) in Pattaya for the nice beach :cheesy: I won't even ask why you live in Isarn  :cheesy:  Let's just say, I've met a lot of Pattaya people moving to Isarn. 

Never been a resident(as far as immigration are concerned)

Get my pension in 4 years(can't you just say, "I'm 63", and be proud of it?)

1 hour ago, starky said:

Well if they were your only 2 options in Thaialnd which, apparently, that is all there seems to be according to some brain dead posters on here I still don't know if kissing prostitutes would be my choice. I also do not think by any yardstick that coming to Thailand to <deleted> hookers is any sort of mile stone or achievement in life. It's something I have done but it's hardly something to boast about especially at 72 no matter how fervently some on here would like to celebrate the fact. So congratulations if you managed to find your way to a brothel and pay a girl to have sex, Yeah! Life has just begun.

Well said!

38 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Denial is a terrible thing  -  renting a place(you denied living in Pattaya before)

I think he means that he rents out a place in Pattaya. Maybe to Johnny!

In my experience, people are happy and even proud to be living in that sh1thole for a few months until the reality sinks in.

The old boy is having a blast, leave him alone. 

All we get on threads like these is self righteous judgement by 'better', quality sexpats, and others that are wiser or superior in some other way.

Maybe they met their higher-so wife selling somtam in the fish market and not the cashier in the, "pink pussy" club.

Let's face it, we've all been new naive, 'straight off the boat' guys.

Archived