Theresa May to urge Trump to avoid London protests during UK visit - The Sun

webfact

10 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Sorry c/h..should have added the loosers of the left wing UK parties .. anarchists..rent a mob season ticket holders..etc etc

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Not to mention natives of Aberdeenshire; particulalrly those from around Balmedie, such as Micheal Forbes, who were subject to a modern day highland clearance by Trump, with the collusion of his then mate the local MP and SNP leader Alex Salmond, so that Trump could build his luxury hotel and golf complex.

Despite the plans being rejected by Aberdeenshire County Council, one of the reasons being that building thecourse and hotel would destroy the only dunes of their type in Scotland designated a sight of special scientific interest, the application was called in by the SNP controlled Scottish government and the rejection overturned.

Just wonder if all the trumpets who intend to protest against the USA President were on the streets protesting when the Chinese Premier came calling or when Erdogan..that lovely turkish nutter came calling.
All the would be Trump protesters should have a right good look at themselves re their utter hypocracy.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Just wonder if all the trumpets who intend to protest against the USA President were on the streets protesting when the Chinese Premier came calling or when Erdogan..that lovely turkish nutter came calling.
All the would be Trump protesters should have a right good look at themselves re their utter hypocracy.

Mall protests over China state visit to Britain

Anti-Erdogan protesters march on Downing Street as the Queen and Theresa May meet 'fascist' Turkish president

Did you attend either of the above?

If yes, then you are the hypocrite for denying the right of protest to those with whom you disagree!

If no, then perhaps you should have the courage of your convictions instead of hiding behind a keyboard.

If no, 

On 5/28/2018 at 10:48 AM, Justfine said:

Best to avoid inner city lefties anyway. They will only swear and throw objects like the children that they are.

Thank God we are not all like you ! Coward.

On 5/28/2018 at 2:49 PM, helpisgood said:

OP::  "Trump will also be asked to have tea with Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle..."

The US State Department's protocol office must be agonizing over this one.  It sounds like a premise to a Monty Python sketch.  Maybe Donald will entertain everyone with stories about supervising his beauty pageants.   

Maybe some Pussy Grabbin Stories, more Tea Vicar.  :giggle:

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2018 at 8:03 PM, poohy said:

The man is at best loathsome   and completely unsuitable to be a president

I am both amazed he was voted in  by sundry idiots  and even more so hes  not yet been assassinated.or at least dumped from office

If i was in UK i would certainly  protest he is not welcome  the sooner he understands the better 

PS i am not Muslim, unemployed , pro brexit type nor a student, 

I dare say  this post  will get some people panties in a complete twist ... you will get over it:hit-the-fan:

Good for you Mate, well said.

On 5/29/2018 at 4:54 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Erm....

Because it’s not news worthy for the majority of people.

Which is why you have to go to the alt-right fringes to find whacko conspires about D notices and other such nonsense.

O/P are you talking about Ann Robinson, ya know the weakest Link Tart ?

Why is May urging him not to go anywhere, and why not just tell him where he can and cannot go. Who is hosting who? 

If only she could get her tongue out of his arse and stop being Trumpet. 

Edited by Kadilo

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:20 AM, pegman said:

While Trump is disliked and unwanted in Canada it is our turn to host the G8 in a week. It will be his first visit here as Pres. To isolate him from the masses it will be held in the Quebec wilderness. 2 hours from the closest city. He will likely chopper in from Maine.

Reply deleted as in response to an off topic post.

Edited by thaibeachlovers