Nigerians arrested in Pattaya after Romance Scam investigation

webfact

Nigerians arrested in Pattaya after Romance Scam investigation

sophoncable.jpg

Picture: Sophon CAbel

Pattaya station chief Apichai Krobpetch and the tourist police announced the arrest of two Nigerians involved in a Romance Scam that defrauded Thai women of one million baht.

Sophon said that those arrested were Nigerian nationals Ositadima Ibeh, 28, and Chinedu Calistus Ndubuisi, 30.

They were caught after using ATMs on Sukhumvit Road.

Taken into evidence were bankbooks, credit cards, computers and phones.

There were also letters and pictures from the US and Syria that had been uploaded.

The men were posing as well off European or American men to entrap Thai women.

Source: Sophon Cable

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-28

The funny thing is that Nigerians are easily fooled themselves. Go and have a look at www.419eater.com and have a laugh when they are pictured with stupid signs around their necks, the scammers show how brainless they are.

16 hours ago, Get Real said:

So, please you wise entity. Can you be kind to tell me in what country the man do not give, pay and in some kind of way provide for the woman?
Actually, you can´t, and never will. Just see the bright side of it. Here it´s out in the open for everybody to see, and common knowledge.
Where you can´t find it or see it, it will just be hidden. You can be sure of that it exists.

Amen!

Nigerians you say? Hard to believe. MY Cameroonian friends are very vocal of their distaste for all Nigerians claiming their reputations precede them throughout the entire continent of Africa. 

On 5/28/2018 at 11:54 AM, Get Real said:

So, please you wise entity. Can you be kind to tell me in what country the man do not give, pay and in some kind of way provide for the woman?
Actually, you can´t, and never will. Just see the bright side of it. Here it´s out in the open for everybody to see, and common knowledge.
Where you can´t find it or see it, it will just be hidden. You can be sure of that it exists.

Did you just miss the point entirely?

Secondly you need to ease yourself into the 21st century. I have rarely been pressured or in anyway felt the need to fund, provide, pay for my partner.

Perhaps you've lost or never understood how it is to have a real partner. They don't expect you to pay for them. Other than perhaps the first couple of dates and special occasions. 

Long gone the days when women stayed at home to do the housework and the men went out to earn the money.

Women these days can earn their own money. 

It's the clowns who think they can buy love that come unstuck.

So no, your assertion that men have to pay for their women is outdated nonsense in most of the western world.

If you are paying, then you are likely just another sucker.

Indeed there are many scammers of all ilk in Pattaya. Not sure why most of the ire is reserved for people of a darker hue.

Jealousy perhaps?

In this day of web cams, phone cams, etc.  didn't anybody get a current video of the posers?  Granted they could still be black and be Americans or Brits or whatever.  But if all one sees is still photos, one has no idea of who, what, when or where.

On 5/29/2018 at 11:44 AM, Cereal said:

Nigerians you say? Hard to believe. MY Cameroonian friends are very vocal of their distaste for all Nigerians claiming their reputations precede them throughout the entire continent of Africa. 

Same scum, different flavour. Cameroon scammers mimick Nigerians with the same scams, just a few years behind. Cameroonians were very active in puppy and love scams, plus fake export/import scams.

• Sad 2