All TV members are not equally served!

Brunolem

1 hour ago, Andyfez said:

I've noticed I usually don't get Sundays till almost 10.30am.

I particularly enjoyed Sundays due to Roosters commentary .

As my name starts with an A, I think I'll register one of my business email addresses also, and invent a new user name starting with Z.

May help? Don't know.....

Sunday's newsletter's more like 2 pm for me...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blazes said:

This is a rather nitwit remark, since everyone knows you're a Canadian, and if (like anyone from the N American west coast) you come from the Pacific Time Zone, you are 15 hours behind Thailand.....

You do realize that the internet has no time zones. A post in Thailand doesn't take 14 hours to reach the Pacific coast of North America.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Formaleins said:

There are in fact only 5 members, but they all have different login's - hence the widespread diverse opinions! ha ha.

Actually we know for certain that there are 13 Russian trolls (fake members) who are trying to influence our thoughts and to sow discord among regular members!

They are the same trolls that got the Golden Golem of Greatness elected...

Edited by Brunolem
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Many people won't like being attacked for the things they put on TVF, and will only read it. There are some posters that apparently enjoy slagging off other posters.

Yes indeed , one irritating poster comes to mind.

• Haha 1

I too thought it was a justified question, I have often wondered why topics have comments that are 17 or more hours old when the newsletter has just dropped into my in box, as for the Sunday edition, if it were a paper version I would be wrapping my fish & chips in it it's that old :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

What I usually find out is that when my newsletter arrives, there can sometimes be say about six threads of a topic and

I always start at the beginning, then when I get to the 6th thread, there can be about three or four of my answers to posts all together one after the other. 

2 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Er , quite possibly Daz.  We might hear from soon.

If its the one I am thinking of he usually has something (negative) to say. Has made a few comments on some of my posts.

2 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Definitely.

Read a study about the people that are always being negative and attack others. They are miserable low self worth individuals that try to make themselves feel important to others. They have don't have a life.

48 minutes ago, Beats56 said:

Read a study about the people that are always being negative and attack others. They are miserable low self worth individuals that try to make themselves feel important to others. They have don't have a life.

Well, I dunno.  I never cease to think it worthwhile to attack the likes of Tony Blair and Dubya Bush for their criminal invasion of another country on the lie that that country had Weapons of Mass Destruction, conveniently forgetting that the UK and the US had in their possession enough WMD to wipe out the planet in one afternoon.  (Had?  Have, I mean.)

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, malt25 said:

I didn't consider the OP a whinge. I thought it a valid query about the timing of receipt of electronic mail. The OP stated the situation & asked for possible reasons in the delivery timing. Explanation was quickly provided.

Might be that some TV members look for negativity in all posts ?

But hey, just my opinion.

Or maybe there is a secret classification of members, with the top of the crop being served first, and the bottom of the barrel getting its dose later, when the time is available?

?

11 minutes ago, blazes said:

Well, I dunno.  I never cease to think it worthwhile to attack the likes of Tony Blair and Dubya Bush for their criminal invasion of another country on the lie that that country had Weapons of Mass Destruction, conveniently forgetting that the UK and the US had in their possession enough WMD to wipe out the planet in one afternoon.  (Had?  Have, I mean.)

Yeah!  The list is long and distinguished.  And how about those Germans!  Pol Pot!  Even the haughty English.... seems like just yesterday, geologically speaking, they were hell bent on controlling natural resources and territory, covered with a lie that all the brown skinned people needed civilising.  Speak English, you bloody savages, if you know what's good for you!  ?

3 hours ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

It is clearly because there are many more hansum men who subscribe than you. Try a little grooming - and lose that paunch.

What are you talking about? This is an internet forum, not a beer bar or go-go bar. Our physical attributes have no relevance here.

I seem to have upset a few people here by what was supposed to be a light-hearted remark.

I just found the OP's topic to be a little negative itself and rather unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

Some here are very quick to take the high ground and jump down people's throats.

@Dazinoz if I've offended you on previous posts please PM me to discuss.

Anyway, I'm sorry if my post offended the OP and others.

grollies.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, grollies said:

I seem to have upset a few people here by what was supposed to be a light-hearted remark.

I just found the OP's topic to be a little negative itself and rather unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

Some here are very quick to take the high ground and jump down people's throats.

@Dazinoz if I've offended you on previous posts please PM me to discuss.

Anyway, I'm sorry if my post offended the OP and others.

grollies.

Hi, nope I dont recall you offending me on previous posts. Maybe you have or maybe you haven't but your name does not come to mind. I was referring to someone else who has not commented on this post in reply to someone else's post. (confused?).

3 hours ago, grollies said:

When it comes to the grand scheme of things, better look in some place else than TV Forum...which is a rather down to Earth, or Thailand, place...

Edited by Brunolem

3 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Hi, nope I dont recall you offending me on previous posts. Maybe you have or maybe you haven't but your name does not come to mind. I was referring to someone else who has not commented on this post in reply to someone else's post. (confused?).

Totally, glad it wasn't me, I try not to offend, just take the piss now and then.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Brunolem said:

When it comes to the grand scheme of things, better look in some place else than TV Forum...which is a rather down to Earth, or Thailand, place...

So you and others, except for Daz, don't even have the good grace to acknowledge an apology when it's given rather just pull a quote out of it that you can continue to rubbish.

You have to expect differences of opinion on a public forum such as TVF.

Nice one dudes.

• Haha 1