VIDEO: Quite possibly the worst bit of driving you will see

webfact

6 hours ago, RocketDog said:

And for those that say this can be accessed without an account I ask:

Please tell me how.

I don't have facebook either..but can view the video on the first page  using a pc browser...on my phone app the videos often don't work..so I try firefox browser and ask for the desktop version of the site

• Thanks 1

I have a joke fantasy where all Thais are compelled to hand in their driver's licences, then the British or Americans, or beter yet, the Germans! are called in to administer the reissuing process.

I had to watch the video 7 times before I realised what 'idiot' you were referring to.

Maybe I've been here too long, because it didn't even register with me that the guy 'idiot' driving towards her was apparently breaking a law ?

i see worse everyday

and anyone driving in thailand does

probably the guy driving on the wrong side was a farang from a right side driving country on a road trip trough Thailand

do not always blame the thai drivers please

give them some credit

the worse driving i see is from "the victim" what a yerk

would not like to be in a car he is driving

On 5/31/2018 at 2:47 PM, RikDao said:

I have a joke fantasy where all Thais are compelled to hand in their driver's licences, then the British or Americans, or beter yet, the Germans! are called in to administer the reissuing process.

jawohll das ist die losung, let the germans start driving school here and driving tests give them a work permit visa for it

and make sure there is a team of psychiatrists ready for the poor sots having to teach the thai

On 5/31/2018 at 1:21 PM, johng said:

I don't have facebook either..but can view the video on the first page  using a pc browser...on my phone app the videos often don't work..so I try firefox browser and ask for the desktop version of the site

Johng. Thanks for your courteous and helpful reply. It is true I'm only using my phone. I'll try the actual website approach next time..

I've posed this question before and nobody responded.

As for Fakebook, I actually have an account because I cannot shed myself of it. A friend convinced me to join several years ago, but I posted no personal info except the nearest large city to my actual town. Now I'm glad for that since a free weeks later I realized it was not anything I would ever use and attempted to delete my account.

When I was informed of their Hotel California policy that I could check out but never leave, I knew to never log in again.

This is like being stalked forever by a deranged girl you had a single coffee date with!

As it turns out more people are waking up to the folly of freely distributing information that is sold to all and sundry, including their closest confidants and handlers at NSA.

So you were a Wiseman than I from the get-go.

• Like 1