Trump says Mexico will eventually pay for border wall

webfact

1 minute ago, mike324 said:

There is always a good reason why aid is given, most times its more beneficial for America due to trade reasons and perks they receive. But that could be a start I suppose, but either way the wall is still a stupid idea in my opinion.

yes you could be right as i said i am not informed enough to know about the workings between usa and mexico and your are entitled to your opinion same as everyone else is but the left think only they have opinions . My opinion the wall would be good for usa esp the towns along the border who have to put up with the illegals and it is not really the mexicans who trump wants to stop but animals like ms13 .perhaps you should move to one of them and see . 
 THis thread has died now as the wall is not built makes so debating who will pay for it a bit silly

1 hour ago, dragonballz said:

Being rich does not make you elitist and you know that trump could never be part of the elite who run usa

That's the very definition of "elite".  I'm not sure which dictionary you use.

elite.JPG.14682b615230bd63531015900399e789.JPG

You say delusional about a trade war which has now yet happened but forgot to mention [...]

I deleted all the list items that didn't have anything to do with the topic, but sadly that leaves us with nothing left of your post.

62 million who voted for trump  with one of their main concerns building a wall to stop illegal immigration

How could 62 million Americans be so stupid?  Here's how:

1.000,000 Mexicans coming across the border daily just increase the cost of crossing

Your use of both decimal point and comma is confusing, but I assume that's one million.  Mexico, with a population of 130 million, ought to be totally deserted by October.  Can you find your error in your statement?

mexico.JPG

Edited by attrayant
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, dragonballz said:

yes you could be right as i said i am not informed enough to know about the workings between usa and mexico and your are entitled to your opinion same as everyone else is but the left think only they have opinions . My opinion the wall would be good for usa esp the towns along the border who have to put up with the illegals and it is not really the mexicans who trump wants to stop but animals like ms13 .perhaps you should move to one of them and see . 
 THis thread has died now as the wall is not built makes so debating who will pay for it a bit silly

No doubt stopping the MS13 is top priority, but the gang has its roots in Los Angeles and does most of the recruiting in the US. Trump is using the MS13's violence to get support for the wall.  No doubt there are bad apples that comes through the wall, but the good ones outweigh the bad ones. If you want to spend tens of billions to build a wall to tackle the MS13, those billions are better spent at wiping them out from inside of the USA.

This article is a good read.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/feb/07/donald-trump/immigration-ms-13-and-crime-facts-behind-donald-tr/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aj Mick said:

Mexico won't pay for The Donald's dreamtime wall, and he won't see out his full first term.

Definitely for the first point, but I think "trump" will probably finish his one tragically damaging divide America term. You need a 2/3 vote in the senate to convict an impeachment. 

Several off topic posts and replies along with bickering and baiting posts have been removed, topic is about:

Trump says Mexico will eventually pay for border wall

• Like 1