Thai woman tells media Pattaya cops extorted 20,000 baht over drink driving charge - then had a kiss and grope

webfact

8 hours ago, HooHaa said:

excellent comment despite having obviously not read the whole story.

doing thaivisa proud, you are.

Obviously meny of your guy's in here only read news here try go other forum as Thai people do and you will find out Thai people don't believe her just wait few days and your guy's will see all your comments is irrelevant 

thank you 

17 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Where does it say she was drunk? The article says:

"There she was subjected to a breath test twice with both times the results coming back negative.

However, a third test was conducted and this allegedly showed her to be over the limit."

I cannot say either way definitely , but it seems very suspicious to me that the police had to do three breath tests, in order to find the last one positive.

where does it say she's not ' crikey you use same opening words in different articles or topics daily normally you write people are not reading article property as well ? are you the proof reader of articles for thai visa 55555 definitely good for a laugh

Edited by Mad mick

On 6/1/2018 at 8:06 AM, Henrik Andersen said:

If you drive drunk there are no sympathy for me 20.000 b and no charges it means you lucky 

She

On 6/1/2018 at 8:06 AM, Henrik Andersen said:

If you drive drunk there are no sympathy for me 20.000 b and no charges it means you lucky 

What part of the story did you not understand? Making a stupid irrelevant comment like that!

I see there's an update on this, but I can only find any mention of it in the BP newspaper.

It said yesterday afternoon the sergeant claimed to have accepted a bribe and assaulted her has been dismissed - but pending an investigation. That doesn't exactly seem clear itself.

Lady definitely scammed Banglamung Police only wanted 10,000thb from me couple of years ago, rate must have gone up already in line with the new fines to be imposed