Govt: Justice Yet To Run Course On Foreign Minister

webfact

Govt: Justice Yet To Run Course On Foreign Minister

By Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer

p0103130559p1-696x464.jpg

Foreign Affairs Minister Don Pramudwinai, right, gestures to reporters May 12, 2016, during a joint news conference with US ambassador Glyn Davies.

BANGKOK — A government spokesman said Monday that Foreign Minister Don Pramudwinai would keep his post despite the Election Commission ruling his wife had breached transparency laws.

Citing the justice process had yet to run its course, Lt. Gen. Sansern Kaewkamnerd said people should not get emotional about the issue and that the minister should be considered innocent until proven guilty.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2018/06/04/govt-justice-yet-to-run-course-on-foreign-minister/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-06-04
  • Like 1

'Lt. Gen. Sansern Kaewkamnerd said people should not get emotional about the issue and that the minister should be considered innocent until..........'

Loads of things you could insert there in order to increase accuracy, personally I like ' he cannot fill sufficient brown envelopes'

unlikely I know as he and his cohorts have been at the trough for a while now so the bungs should not be an issue but I reckon that is the only way he will ever face any form of justice from the other good people presently in charge, who says crime doesn't pay....

5 minutes ago, akirasan said:

Well he just got sacked and the PM ridiculed on nation tv so I don't think the sinking ship is too watertight.

If that is true then I am very, very happy to be wrong!!!

Here's hoping Little P,  General Piggy and Suthep the liar monk also go down with the sinking ship....