Mosquito....muck Muck

jaideeguy

Has anyone else noticed an increase in the mosquito population this winter?? Been here 7 yrs and normally the cooler winter months are mosquito free, but this year.........NOT!!

I've eliminated all possible breeding places, but they continue to come in swarms, mostly early evening and morning. Just wondering if others are experiencing the same???

Has anyone else noticed an increase in the mosquito population this winter?? Been here 7 yrs and normally the cooler winter months are mosquito free, but this year.........NOT!!

I've eliminated all possible breeding places, but they continue to come in swarms, mostly early evening and morning. Just wondering if others are experiencing the same???

I have never seen a part of the year that did not have mosquitoes...

Yes we have been suffering an infestation at the house and at the business in town at the same times as you. A couple of Thai friends said that mozzies in town are a real problem and many locals are concerned about it.

Yes, the mosquito population does [normally] decline during the cool winter months, but not this year......would still like to hear other reports. Wife says most locals she talks to say that there is a lot more mosquitos than usual and has heard from friends in issan that it is the same there, 'mosquitos muck muck'.

one wild guess .. maybe due to the flood . more pocket of swampy like area been form .

or maybe cos the area you stay in have some next door guys who leave water in their jar or pot ..

best way to reduce it it to spray oil on the water in open air .

some block sewage with water will allow those mini sucker to grow .. -

person those sucky don't come to me ..

whhaahah maybe my blood is not sweet .

one way is go get one of those electrical swap . at the local mall for 99 baht .. and you can do some work out also

seems to me there are more mozzies than there 'should' be, but i can not explain why. maybe floods had something to do with it.

but i love those tennis racket killers. they make such a satisfiying death snap. justice prevails!