Video: Drugs arrest Thai style: Good for nothing son out of jail torments father

webfact

Video: Drugs arrest Thai style: Good for nothing son out of jail torments father

1pm.jpg

Picture: TNA

A video from Khon Kaen in Thailand's north east showed Thai cops take the best part of an hour to arrest a man high on Ya Ba.

The patient cops used metal restraining rods to eventually arrest the 35 year old amid fears that he would take a member of the public hostage.

He had already threatened his own father and thrown bottles at around thirty cops and rescue workers who were trying to take him down.

He even covered himself in fuel and threatened to set light to himself before he was successfully taken into custody.

Frustrated father Bunjorn Chompho said the man was his son Phongsin.

He told the cameras that his son was nothing but trouble and drugs was the problem.

He had been in prison twice and every time he came out it was the same. He didn't work and just did drugs and had tried to kill his father three or four times in the past.

Police took Phongsin away from the area by the railway tracks in downtown Khon Kaen in a pick-up truck. He will face prosecution.

Source: TNA

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-06

Tasers, stun guns plastic bullets or  tear gas would have been better than clothes racks.

What was his crime? Being high?  If 30 cops started chasing me with clothes racks, I would defend myself with anything that was available.

500baht........Next!

Edited by prakhonchai nick
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

So if it takes 30 cops to apprehend  1 man, high on Yaba, in Khon Kaen, 13 cops to apprehend 1 monk in Frankfurt, how many cops does it take to apprehend a Red Bull fugitive, in who knows where?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1