Suspect in stabbing of Australian man in Walking Street club has already fled Thailand

webfact

2 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

that's because the other foreigner is an australian.

a rich neighbour farang country.

if he was an indian than the CCTV would not work again.

Nop Ofcourse the bar is not going to give police any footage of their own bar staff crew beating to pulp a single foreigner duhh!

In this case they are fine to give the footage since they and no Thais are involved in the aggression.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, JAZZDOG said:

You have some serious issues with Aussies. Where are you from? It might enlighten us to the source of your bitterness.

I Do not have any problem with Aussies. what i mean is that the thai police

are so motivated and efficient in this case, cause there is a rich country farang (i.e. white ) involved.

they won't be so motivated if he was from a poor country or if, as mentioned here, the attackers

were thai who work at the bar.

it might even be possible that they got a call from the australian embassy, asking to investigate the case,

and there is nothing wrong with that. maybe other third world countries won;t care much about their citizens.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

He didn't deserve a stabbing, but maybe that'll teach him for being a moron next time 

In Thailand assaulting a Thai in any way is asking for trouble.

Is the Israeli likely to be extradited or was it only really a minor wound, and I am a bit out of touch but the American from the Soi 6 incident what is the latest on him?? 

Edited by rott
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Nasrullah said:

Carrying a knife to a disco.....Another dill with an inflated ego that covers his small man syndrome.....

Pinching some lady's bum and expecting her and/or her boy friend not to react - stupid beyond belief!

Another pissed up idiot who takes liberties when drunk. The last guy got beat to death by an irate customer and the lady wasn't even his gf! The idiot was very lucky it was only a small knife and only one stab.

Btw - what happened to that case. Aussie killed, American who had served time for a previous murder arrested; then all gone quiet?

43 minutes ago, Media1 said:

Was no gf. Was a Thai hooker as well. Nobody wants the skinny goose

Yes, but it was his hooker at the time! 

Booze, hookers, pinching some girl's ass whose with another probably drank some potential customer whose a knife carrier - what could go wrong?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Ah..Pattaya.

Home of ex SAS,Navy SEALS,Green Berets,Kamikazes,Persian Immortals,300 Spartans (all sharing the one room) the 37 Ronin and the 7th Cavalry.

In other words..pimps and geriatrics.

…oh the irony of that post coming from a poster that takes the name of his fictional Greek mythical hero!!!?

My two penney on the thread - I dont think its right to be touching peoples girlfriends in the bathroom and i dont think its right (or legal) to be stabbing them if they do. So both sides are undefendable!!

Edited by bizboi
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rott said:

In Thailand assaulting a Thai in any way is asking for trouble.

Is the Israeli likely to be extradited or was it only really a minor wound, and I am a bit out of touch but the American from the Soi 6 incident what is the latest on him?? 

Probably as likely as extraditing the fat monk from germany

21 hours ago, Nasrullah said:

Carrying a knife to a disco.....Another dill with an inflated ego that covers his small man syndrome.....

The Australian was a jerk. His action was an assault. Unfortunately for him, he picked the wrong person to assault this time. I hope he didn’t die, but hopefully he’s learned to keep his hands to himself. If he has, all the better. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, marqus12 said:

When my girlfriend gave birth to a child

we went to markets and to shopping centers.
I pinched every passing nice a*s that I saw there
because who will hurt a guy with a newborn in his arms . ..?

Moronic comment 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Ah..Pattaya.

Home of ex SAS,Navy SEALS,Green Berets,Kamikazes,Persian Immortals,300 Spartans (all sharing the one room) the 37 Ronin and the 7th Cavalry.

In other words..pimps and geriatrics.

I think if you said Walter Mitty wannabes that would cover most of it!

4 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Young man.

Pirates are never brought into the equation at least to my awareness.

All the others  jobs are.

Your Nic  is inconsequential. 

Oh, I don't know.  Black beards go well with a green beret.