Books and vinyl music

JGV

Anyone know of bookshops that buy second hand books as i have lots of English language learning books that I no longer use

Also looking towards selling vinyl music collection - all in good condition and my large cassette collection (Cheap 10 Baht each) Most 90's and 00's

John

If you want list contact me

Edited by Rimmer
email removed for your own protection agianst spambots, please use PM system, thank you.
  • Like 1

I could be wrong, but I believe the second hand book shops in Pattaya have closed. You could donate the English books to the Pattaya orphanage. I'm sure they would appreciate them.

Can one buy a record player or cassette player in LOS? I've never seen one for sale recently.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I could be wrong, but I believe the second hand book shops in Pattaya have closed. You could donate the English books to the Pattaya orphanage. I'm sure they would appreciate them.

Can one buy a record player or cassette player in LOS? I've never seen one for sale recently.

I think the donation idea is a good one for the books. The cassettes and vinyl might find a buyer at Collingbourne auctions. 

You can buy new vinyl records at the shop next to Samsung at Central Festival, 3rd floor. 

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...