Bangkok police hunt four ‘free running’ YouTube posters

webfact

On 6/15/2018 at 9:36 AM, Azoulay said:

Pretentious....care about your face first.

Not really... been in more than one altercation in my life only lost when I was attacked from behind, and the scars I got on my face just add to the charm.

I will protect my property and fiercely at that and anyone who would let any jackass run all over their car without putting a fight deserves it.

Just my opinion...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 7:07 AM, LazySlipper said:

Actually, if one of those guys jumped on my hood, they would not be arrested... they would be hospitalized...

Only if you could catch them, which I doubt, but if they damaged my car, I would go after them in court for damages. 

On 6/18/2018 at 4:40 AM, LazySlipper said:

Not really... been in more than one altercation in my life only lost when I was attacked from behind, and the scars I got on my face just add to the charm.

I will protect my property and fiercely at that and anyone who would let any jackass run all over their car without putting a fight deserves it.

Just my opinion...

And this scar on my face, I carry with me the rest of my life, is from the time I fought some teens who put a dent on a car I had about 5 cars ago because they put a dent in my hood, I could have easily pushed out.

Some thoroughly entertaining responses from some tough guys who think they would be able to abandon their car at traffic lights, chase down guys less than half their age, then beat them up...

I agree with the wishful thinking.. but come on guys... thats all it is.

On 6/18/2018 at 3:40 PM, LazySlipper said:

Just my opinion...

Good luck with that.  I pay insurance premiums for things like that.

Because I don't want to be the brunt of 1000 mean TVF posts about Darwin when a thread comes up with the headline, "Foreigner gets run over and killed on the road while chasing local pranksters".  Or "Local pranksters put foreigner in a hospital, pay 500 baht fine and a wai- because the foreigner was chasing them".

Edited by impulse

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

All harmless and funny pranks for 16 year olds, but of course we can not let kids have any fun

When I was a kid, you could walk on the hood and roof of a Buick and it wouldn't even know you abused it, because the steel was so thick.  Today, you can do $$$ thousands of damage by leaning  too hard on a quarter panel. 

I have no problem with pranks that leave no $$$ damage in their wake.  But that doesn't include pranks that require expensive bodywork to fix.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

When I was a kid, you could walk on the hood and roof of a Buick and it wouldn't even know you abused it, because the steel was so thick.  Today, you can do $$$ thousands of damage by leaning  too hard on a quarter panel. 

I have no problem with pranks that leave no $$$ damage in their wake.  But that doesn't include pranks that require expensive bodywork to fix.

I agree about if there is damage, but all other ones were harmless pranks

On 7/1/2018 at 9:20 PM, impulse said:

My thoughts exactly! I wonder how these teens would feel if someone else damaged their precious phone, I pad, or other device they can't live without.