Affordable Health Isurance in LOS

Mario666

Dear all,

I originate from the UK, but travel back rarely.....Maybe once or twice per year to see friends and family....But if I need to I can go back.

My health is generally good, but I do have some medical history.

I was diagnosed with MS aged 28.....However, I am "mega -lucky" (so far) in that between attacks I get complete remission.

I also get recurrent Cellulitis which first developed after I was kicked in the shin by a drunken ladyboy because I refused to buy her a drink at a Ladybar.

Also take Statins, Allopurinol for gout prevention and Furocemide for water retention and BP.

I turned 60 last year, but I am looking for medical/accident insurance.........Unless I win the lottery I think it may prove 'Cost Prohibitive'.

May seem like a 'Long Shot'..... but can any of you advise me where to get affordable insurance.

As always any replies welcomed with thanks!

Dear all,

I originate from the UK, but travel back rarely.....Maybe once or twice per year to see friends and family....But if I need to I can go back.

My health is generally good, but I do have some medical history.

I was diagnosed with MS aged 28.....However, I am "mega -lucky" (so far) in that between attacks I get complete remission.

I also get recurrent Cellulitis which first developed after I was kicked in the shin by a drunken ladyboy because I refused to buy her a drink at a Ladybar.

Also take Statins, Allopurinol for gout prevention and Furocemide for water retention and BP.

I turned 60 last year, but I am looking for medical/accident insurance.........Unless I win the lottery I think it may prove 'Cost Prohibitive'.

May seem like a 'Long Shot'..... but can any of you advise me where to get affordable insurance.

As always any replies welcomed with thanks!
I'm 62 and with Pacific cross, drop Peter an email at [email protected] I've got a few exclusions on the insurance, my premium at the moment is approx 60,000 bht for 1.2 million cover, good luck.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app