Video: Army recruit high on Ya Ba shoots friend then goes to attack him at hospital with a knife

webfact

Video: Army recruit high on Ya Ba shoots friend then goes to attack him at hospital with a knife

6PM.jpg

Pictures (2): Thai Rath

CCTV footage caught an army recruit on leave in a murderous drug fueled rampage in southern Thailand.

Jetsarin Siri, 22, was back home from Kanyaniwatana Camp in Naratiwas and was doing Ya Ba with his friend Janthaya Chumchart, 26, when an argument broke out.

6PM1.jpg

He drew a Thai made gun on his pal and shot him with a bullet that ricocheted from his elbow to his right temple and right eyebrow.

Relatives rushed him to the Ban Han hospital but Jetsarin followed on a motorcycle and then, armed with a knife, chased his mate around the hospital for three minutes until Janthaya managed to hide in some buildings.

Then the crazed recruit went home to his bedroom. Bang Klam, Songkhla, police arrived and his mum Yao Siri helped calm the situation down.

The gun - containing more ammo - was found dumped behind the house.

Jetsarin has been charged with doing Ya Ba, weapons offences....and attempted murder.

The victim was transferred to another hospital and is out of danger.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-22

12 hours ago, webfact said:

He drew a Thai made gun on his pal and shot him with a bullet that ricocheted from his elbow to his right temple and right eyebrow.

Thai made gun?

Lucky escape for his “pal”...

Ohhhh friends Thai style, but seriously i always thought yabba was same as ecstasy, but it appears yabba really makes one go ba instead of giving the feeling of ecstasy.

In plain english, ecstasy makes one happy, lovy dovy, yabba seems to make one crazy and aggressive. 

11 hours ago, BestB said:

Ohhhh friends Thai style, but seriously i always thought yabba was same as ecstasy, but it appears yabba really makes one go ba instead of giving the feeling of ecstasy.

In plain english, ecstasy makes one happy, lovy dovy, yabba seems to make one crazy and aggressive. 

Who cares what Ecstacy's effects are?  No one asked and no one mentioned it.

11 hours ago, BestB said:

yaba is nothing like ecstasy. it makes people go insane. seriously dangerous drug. i'm surprised more pressure hasn't been put on the producers but then you're pretty much talking about a war. there's plenty of documentaries on you tube if you're interested. 

Edited by Happy enough

16 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

yaba is nothing like ecstasy. it makes people go insane. seriously dangerous drug. i'm surprised more pressure hasn't been put on the producers but then you're pretty much talking about a war. there's plenty of documentaries on you tube if you're interested. 

Yeah, really I always thought it was the same or similar thing

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

Yeah, really I always thought it was the same or similar thing

no.in fact quite the opposite. i actually tried it many years ago when i was a bit naughty. stacey dooley did a documentary and she goes to a hospital in thailand where addicts are being treated. most of them have completely lost their minds. bad stuff mate. stories like the OP will continue until they find a way to stop it which i think is pretty much impossible

Edited by Happy enough

5 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

no.in fact quite the opposite. i actually tried it many years ago when i was a bit naughty. stacey dooley did a documentary and she goes to a hospital in thailand where addicts are being treated. most of them have completely lost their minds. bad stuff mate. stories like the OP will continue until they find a way to stop it which i think is pretty much impossible

Maybe they should try to make it same as ecstasy , then they all be rooting each other ???

1 minute ago, BestB said:

Maybe they should try to make it same as ecstasy , then they all be rooting each other ???

cheap and easy to make and highly addictive so big profits. you know they actually flavour it sweet to try to get kids addicted. bad bad bad

4 minutes ago, BestB said:

take this as a difference. e heads at 6am will probably be up dancing and hugging each other listening to michael jackson i will rock with you. yaba heads will probably be sat down on the floor separately all agitated listening to the doors, this is the end 5555. different buzz

• Haha 1