Banged to rights! Filipino lady boy arrested in Nana for selling ice and sex

rooster59

Banged to rights! Filipino lady boy arrested in Nana for selling ice and sex

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GTL6t3jlJPmDw5JBgB.jpg

Image: Thai Rath

Immigration police acting on a tip off in the Nana red light area on Friday afternoon set up a sting operation in a Sukhumvit Soi 4 hotel.

In room 413 they arrested 22 year old Edward Salonga Calderon.

He was in possession of a gram of crystal meth, drug taking equipment and 9,000 baht in cash. He offered the officer sex for 2,500 baht. 

The suspect was also on overstay after arriving in Thailand last year on a tourist visa. 

He told cops that he bought the drugs from a fellow Filipino. And he usually offered sex for 2,000 to 3,000 baht a time. 

Calderon is being held at Lumpini police station as the cops widen the net. 

Our pictures show the suspect pointing at the drugs and condoms.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-23
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Calderon is being held at Lumpini police station as the cops widen the net. 

Widen...the...net? This conjures up some disturbing imagery.

Edited by Hayduke
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lodestone said:

WTF does "banged to rights" mean? I've seen it here before and know it's a Briticism but not that's about it.

Ladyboy caught from a tip off , bet that made him/her scream. Blood everywhere and caught banged to rights.   I think Lodestone that BTR only appeared since about the 80's.

Possibly from a TV cops and robbers series. It likely means 100% certain. ' Caught with his hand in the till '.   ' Caught with yer trousers down ' Proper Brit expressions innit .

Since when are Filipinos farangs?

Originally farang meant Caucasian, but these days it just seems to means foreign (especially if there is also a notion of undesirability).

I would say that Filipinos, with their very Westernised outlook and hugely long history of Spanish and American colonial rule, think much more like farangs than they think like Thais or indeed other Asians. I find that I have a great deal in common with Filipinos and very little in common with Thais.