Briton, 60, found with drugs dies fleeing police in Udon Thani

webfact

On 6/29/2018 at 2:28 AM, despicable alien said:

you have to ask yourself who would he be selling to?
wouldnt be those degenerate thai youths so who left?

Visitors to the resort he lived at for several years.

16 hours ago, Johnniey said:

I find it hard to believe that some people have never taken an illegal drug. Never a little bit of ganja or a tab of LSD? A lot less harmful than cigs or booze, in fact can be very enlightening, in a spiritual way. I recently watched a great movie about Ram Dass and his experiments with Timothy Leary at Harvard in the 60's.

All youngsters would have taken pot, I would have thoiught the older ones would have too, 40/50 years ago.

..i think and hope there are many out there who have never taken illicit substances.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tandor said:

..i think and hope there are many out there who have never taken illicit substances.

Why do you hope there are many that haven’t. ?

Edited by Kadilo

Better off dead than a stretch in a Thai prison. I am libertarian on drug use and this is just one more reason they should be legalized. The REAL drug  crimes are the punishments handed down for possession and use.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2018 at 9:04 AM, Xonax said:

I would rather be dead, than having to spend 20 years in a Thai prison.

His life was effectively over as soon as he spotted the police. 

RIP to the guy. Live by the sword, die by the sword

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Davmaac said:

Its true he wont make many friends with such an attitude and that may be his problem? Maradona 10 does come across as being a very unhappy individual. Maybe he doesnt have much of a life and is slightly jealous of the 60 year old who obviously was a guy that lived life to the full.

Oh no. Can I please be friends with you, you sound great ?

As for being jealous of the old timer baldy destitute...ok I admit you got me, really wished I was like him, never mind I'll struggle on.

Diego 10

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tandor said:

..its ok to make sweeping statements, that may suit you; however there are many of us who have never tried or even experimented with such concoctions or even passively inhaled..up to us to choose what we ingest/inhale.

Yet you probably drink alcohol which is one of the most destructive drugs available.

You probably think alcohol is OK because it's legal and you probably think you are better than the people who take illegal drugs.

Truth is there's no real difference other than the legal aspect and people who requarly need to consume alcohol are also drug addicts.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Davmaac said:

Yet you probably drink alcohol which is one of the most destructive drugs available.

You probably think alcohol is OK because it's legal and you probably think you are better than the people who take illegal drugs.

Truth is there's no real difference other than the legal aspect and people who requarly need to consume alcohol are also drug addicts.

..up to me what i do..and up to them what they do..called personal choice..end of story..I am not judgmental in any way, just expressing my opinion.

A man who started life out and remained led and reasonably honest life , made a serious decision to try to amend his mistake by making another mistake consciously . His choices appear to have been limited, although anyone here who will not return to his home country , for a myriad of reasons has something to hide. 

A sad ending to an allegedly good life, sad knowing so many people he failed to seek advice or assistance. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Khun Paul said:

A man who started life out and remained led and reasonably honest life , made a serious decision to try to amend his mistake by making another mistake consciously . His choices appear to have been limited, although anyone here who will not return to his home country , for a myriad of reasons has something to hide. 

A sad ending to an allegedly good life, sad knowing so many people he failed to seek advice or assistance.  

RE - although anyone here who will not return to his home country , for a myriad of reasons has something to hide. 

...or simply do not have someone or something to go back to....

• Thanks 1