The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

16 minutes ago, neeray said:

Here's a picture of mine. A NUMBER picture is all I would post on any forum.

About 7 on the looks scale but 10 in my eyes.

But 10 on the inside for brains, common sense, family values, homemaker skills, loyalty, money handling, support of me ......................

In all honesty I don’t blame you, neither would I but I wouldnt waste my time trying to convince anyone on an anonymous forum that she’s whatever number I wanted to claim. 

Its all pretty pointless and personal to the individual. 

12 hours ago, Kinnock said:

64 pages and almost none of us have posted a photo of our partners as evidence for the defence - I'm guessing this is not because they are anything less than a 10 on the Richter Hotness Scale (mine's a strong 9.9 in the morning pre make-up, getting better as the days does on), but because the angry brigade will unfairly judge our loved ones compared to Caucasian supermodels they've seen on posters but never met?

Why don't you take the time to read all 64 pages?  There are actually photos posted.

A reason why you don't post your beauty?

10 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Very nice photos.  Which beach is that?

Velassaru in the Maldives. some of the best beaches in the world if your a beach person like i am, very quite and private. try it one day.

Edited by catman20
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2019 at 2:47 PM, Shiver said:

As a Brit, Thailand used to be cheaper, the eye candy used to be slimmer.

Noticed some things are sliding to convergence pretty much since I first observed (not that I'm statistically much different either I hasten to add).

I think I'm with you on the convergence think. Certainly isn't what it was 10-15 years ago 

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bugsy777 said:

When I think 'Aussie girls', I think fat, loud, brash and uncouth.  Each to their own, I suppose.

Better swimmers though, if that's what you're looking for.

I was here and in Japan in 1963, and I much preferred the Japanese women back then. But now the Japanese are more westernized and lost a lot of their allure for me. I find Thai women quite beautiful, but nobody seems to mention how funny they can be. I find their humour amazing and they can be quite hilarious....my lady has me laughing most days, and at a minimum smiling a lot. I didn't get much of that in the old country wherever that was.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mansell said:

I was here and in Japan in 1963, and I much preferred the Japanese women back then. But now the Japanese are more westernized and lost a lot of their allure for me. I find Thai women quite beautiful, but nobody seems to mention how funny they can be. I find their humour amazing and they can be quite hilarious....my lady has me laughing most days, and at a minimum smiling a lot. I didn't get much of that in the old country wherever that was.

And they know how to party.  My can they party. 

15 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nobody thinks she's attractive they're just being polite, either to you or to her.

I'm betting educated, white skinned, rich family, ethnic Chinese ..................

Maybe I am going blind ????

But at least she does not use only toilet paper, when she takes a dump. .. unlike most western women ????

Think about that, next time you see a “hot” farang girls ass ????

Edited by khunpa
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, that is quite important  , that is the first question that I ask potential future girlfriends when I meet them for the first time 

Good!!! For sure makes any potential girlfriend more attractive ???? 

1 hour ago, khunpa said:

But at least she does not use only toilet paper, when she takes a dump. .. unlike most western women ????

Think about that, next time you see a “hot” farang girls ass

Thanks for totally buggering up my Saturday.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Yes, that is quite important  , that is the first question that I ask potential future girlfriends when I meet them for the first time 

???? Ask them which hand they use?

It actually is though.

Western women wipe everything with paper I think it is dirty.  Thai girls clean more.

Edited by bkk6060

1 hour ago, khunpa said:

Good!!! For sure makes any potential girlfriend more attractive ???? 

Yes , makes for a nice first date  , take her out for a nice Indian mean , order her a vindaloo and then inquire about how she cleans her ass .

"Come back to my place sweetie and let me watch" brings some romance to the evening 

• Haha 1

Maybe I am going blind [emoji846]

But at least she does not use only toilet paper, when she takes a dump. .. unlike most western women [emoji6]

Think about that, next time you see a “hot” farang girls ass [emoji846]

You can buy them one of these.IMG_20190228_210145.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1