The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

On 1/24/2019 at 5:52 PM, Senseo said:

No one mentions that pubic hair is also a good flosser for your teeth and it keeps the pussy moist. Secondly, you don't get scratches at the edges of your mouth when shes going back and forth. Thirdly, having a bush is a sign of maturity. I don't want to see or feel like i'm banging a 6 year old's kids pussy cause it's so clean shaven. 

6 is a bit extreme, but your point is well taken. However, suspect many blokes do indeed like the fact they can pretend in their minds they are banging girls (of age, of course) and not women. And, to be honest, there's nothing wrong with acknowledging that female beauty tends to peak between late teens and early 20s. By 30, most women are wholly unattractive 

On 2/4/2019 at 1:40 PM, Shiver said:

I like elephant flaps (beef curtains).  I like anything that is female to be prominent and not CGI'd or photoshopped out on the front of a magazine.  If you ever look on youtube with (primarily Japanese, but also other Asian regions) were they have eye, hair, jowls tighteners, tooth overlays etc, and the do a transformation from omg 'n' 'o' no, to wow, is that really possible? then you can see the fakery (they look like Anime cartoons), and want to take them for a swim to see if it's all water proof.  Asians with blue or green eyes look great, until you take a second and realise the lie - you're not interacting with a person, but a pre A.I. organic robot.

So so many beautiful people, all natural, and I wonder how they get the mental distortion to want to Orange-utan their hair, piece, tattoo, whiten, silicone etc.

I saw a young girl on our street yesterday morning when the dogs demanded that it was walk time about 5:15am (not even light yet, "and you missie are not the alpha"), but eventually I do what blokes do and comply.  This girl was incredibly pretty, lean, had something about her (way too young for my fat western ass and my wedding ring, but I was just looking).  She was so shy, and our little pup really wanted to meet her, taking me for a walk as much as she could pull the leash.  She was scared of the pup (she can't bite really, it's a rat on stilts), but she smiled that nervous smile.

The point being, this is not an old blokes daydream, it's that she didn't have fashion braces, silicone, hair colour change, impolite clothing and she was very unsure of herself, which was truly beautiful.  I guess I'll see her in 5 years somewhere in summertime, when her elders have told her how it should be done, and she'll be just another broken commodity.

How I wish I'd got here at 18 with resources and met someone that was similar to the above, but as they say "too soon old, too late smart".

Nice post.

23 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Also tried a Benin African woman once and almost lost my mind. The inside of her was much hotter temperature than average. She made quick work of my steamed sausage. 

Absolute ???? at reading this.

Although, I have heard similar stories for my mates who have been with Caribbean / African women about that ????

• Haha 1

female beauty tends to peak between late teens and early 20s. By 30, most women are wholly unattractive 

i think your having a bit of a joke with that statement unless you truly believe that. lucky your in Asia and you can pay for a young girls.

personally i wouldn't want a girl around me in her late teens or early 20s for more than an hour.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

Really, id say 25 is cream crackered for most western women thesedays and I've been back last year

Obesity is out of control and they don't seem to care about their appearance anymore

I walked around shopping malls in uk, Ireland and the number of women who pass the boner test could be counted on the fingers of one hand

Its a sorry state of affairs but what can we do? 

I tend to aggree with you, but Im always kind of surprised when I hear someone state girls is fat, and getting old, often come from old fat men as well. 

So??????? What the deleted is that all about, 

Edited by Hummin

22 minutes ago, catman20 said:

female beauty tends to peak between late teens and early 20s. By 30, most women are wholly unattractive 

i think your having a bit of a joke with that statement unless you truly believe that. lucky your in Asia and you can pay for a young girls.

personally i wouldn't want a girl around me in her late teens or early 20s for more than an hour.

If your too old to "cut the mustard"... You can still lick the jar! ????

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

I walked around shopping malls in uk, Ireland and the number of women who pass the boner test could be counted on the fingers of one hand

I was sitting by a swimming pool full of backpacker girls in tiny bikinis and backpacker guys last month (Siam Reap).

Out of the 20+ girls maybe 1 or 2 were attractive, most of the backpacker guys were ripped, an amazing contrast to see. 

The women generally displayed an amazing lack of respect for their boyfriends, and never smiled at them (one or two exceptions).

Do none of the young guys have any sense of self-worth?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I was sitting by a swimming pool full of backpacker girls in tiny bikinis and backpacker guys last month (Siam Reap).

Out of the 20+ girls maybe 1 or 2 were attractive, most of the backpacker guys were ripped, an amazing contrast to see. 

The women generally displayed an amazing lack of respect for their boyfriends, and never smiled at them (one or two exceptions).

Thats how natural selection works ???? or unselection. 

Imagine we all was like a pufferfish?

oh, wait, some are and some do like pufferfishes. Building 10 million villa in a rural village. 

Edited by Hummin

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Yes I see it also.

Weak western male syndrome starts when males are younger now.

Their mommies started it and the female control and breaking down of males continues in their relationships. 

Western males mostly are doomed in my opinion. Very sad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ballpoint said:
5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

'massive'... yes, that's my Thai sister-in-law alright.

5 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

So you didn't marry the fat one then? ???? 

No, his brother did. 

The fat brother ?

Just now, mauGR1 said:

The fat brother ?

If your brother marries a fat girl, no matter how thin he is, then you have a fat sister-in-law.  If your wife has a fat sister, no matter how thin your wife is, then you also have a fat sister-in-law.

5 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

If your brother marries a fat girl, no matter how thin he is, then you have a fat sister-in-law.  If your wife has a fat sister, no matter how thin your wife is, then you also have a fat sister-in-law.

The plot thickens, there seem to be too many fat sister-in-law around here.

Just now, mauGR1 said:

Now, i know we're splitting hairs, but, i have to say, not all fat women are really ugly.

And there are so many hairs to split.  I was also going to say that if you have a fat sister who's a lawyer, then you have another one, but the secret is knowing when to stop.

1 minute ago, ballpoint said:

And there are so many hairs to split.  I was also going to say that if you have a fat sister who's a lawyer, then you have another one, but the secret is knowing when to stop.

I humbly suggest that if you need a crane to turn them upside down, then it's really time to stop.

7 hours ago, Hummin said:

Most of the guys thinking and speaking of that becouse of their own immaturity, and stuck in their own insecurity. 

I have to admit a woman at my age, is out of question, but it is far from still hunting young ladies who could have been my daughter and even granddaughter. 

Maybe you're correct about many guys, but I tend to think that there is little wrong with a much older man being attracted to a much younger woman, even one in her late teens (legal age) 

It was only recently in human history that we farang have learned to take issue with it. Younger is better (up to a point of course)