The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

was the topic " how hot is your gf ?" .. my gfs are considered attractive for Thai standards, unlike farang standards which seems pretty low judging from the pics posted here but that doesn't change my view of how unattractive the Thai average female population is. If you think Thai girls are beautiful you better stay away from Taiwan, Korea or Japan or you might get an heart attack

7 hours ago, khunpa said:

Maybe I am going blind ????

But at least she does not use only toilet paper, when she takes a dump. .. unlike most western women ????

Think about that, next time you see a “hot” farang girls ass ????

Why not nail her right after she's had a shower? ???? 

On 3/2/2019 at 3:39 PM, oruaM said:

was the topic " how hot is your gf ?" .. my gfs are considered attractive for Thai standards, unlike farang standards which seems pretty low judging from the pics posted here but that doesn't change my view of how unattractive the Thai average female population is. If you think Thai girls are beautiful you better stay away from Taiwan, Korea or Japan or you might get an heart attack

No, they'd get a heart attack after hearing the answer to "how much?".

:cheesy:

On 3/2/2019 at 3:24 PM, khunpa said:
On 3/2/2019 at 3:15 PM, BritManToo said:

Nobody thinks she's attractive they're just being polite, either to you or to her.

I'm betting educated, white skinned, rich family, ethnic Chinese ..................

Maybe I am going blind ????

But at least she does not use only toilet paper, when she takes a dump. .. unlike most western women ????

Think about that, next time you see a “hot” farang girls ass ????

likely it is too difficult to use toilet paper and keep balance while sitting on western toilet seat while crouched down

On 3/6/2019 at 10:28 PM, AlexRich said:
On 3/2/2019 at 10:39 PM, oruaM said:

No, they'd get a heart attack after hearing the answer to "how much?".

in my dating experiences with gals from taiwan, korea, and japan never was such a question as "how much" because they are self sufficient, have excellent education systems, personal development, lack the culture of cheating and scamming and in my encounters, not the "how much can get out of it" mentality. 

2 hours ago, atyclb said:

in my dating experiences with gals from taiwan, korea, and japan never was such a question as "how much" because they are self sufficient, have excellent education systems, personal development, lack the culture of cheating and scamming and in my encounters, not the "how much can get out of it" mentality. 

Sounds like that should have been your mentality. ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, atyclb said:

So what's an older farang's chances with a young hottie in Taiwan, Korea, or Japan?  My guess is it's about the same as in the west.....roughly 0.  

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

So what's an older farang's chances with a young hottie in Taiwan, Korea, or Japan?  My guess is it's about the same as in the west.....roughly 0.  

if you appear as an expat monger chances not great. multifactorial. depends on the individual.  though in america i dated japanese, korean and taiwanese gals that were attractive i also hooked up with japanese surfer girls in bali. instant camaraderie and trust and high % hottie class. get a boogie board and some fins. 

bali has a lot of 35 year old and up japanese, and taiwanese gals on vacation looking for companionship and many look great.

chicks get boring fast in thailand but waves never get boring. good for mind and body plus you are so tired at night dont even care about nightlife.

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, atyclb said:

Because in their countries caucasians are known to be poor 

10 years age difference no problem

20 years big problem

30 years no way

6 minutes ago, uhuh said:
6 hours ago, atyclb said:

Because in their countries caucasians are known to be poor 

LOL . not really

6 minutes ago, uhuh said:

20 years big problem

30 years no way

dont know if you can assign definite values. all depends on the individuals and yes as incredible as it may seem you must use tact, charm and wit instead of "how much?"

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, extrawinning777 said:

I am sure you could get a lot of different answers to this question, depending on our (Malaysia) experience. There are many foreigners happily married to Thai women.

Thai women are lovely. They are polite, feminine and you have some of the most attractive women on the planet (in my opinion). However, once we start talking about dating Thai women, it can be a problem if we are not careful with who we choose. Often men will be blinded by their beauty and friendly nature.

I am told that a good Thai girl is just that, a good girl. From my experience, I would say you don’t generally meet them on dating websites.

The following is based on my experience up to date, which hasn’t been too pleasant. I’ve met a few from a dating site, and had relationships with two of them. Both were unfaithful to me with other foreigners, and I suspect Thai men as well.

The second time around I was more careful, choosing a women who was uni educated, had a good job (so she said), and her own house and cars. She did come from a poor family, but credit to her, had put herself through uni as an adult.

I found out over time that the one thing she didn’t rise above in her behavior, was her poor upbringing and attitude to life and others.

This one is a covert narcissist, and they are very hard to sport initially. Which brings me to another problem.

Interesting Newbie post.

Reads like it was written by a male, but avatar indicates female.

What's Malaysia got to do with it?

Dating sites: There are lots of "good" girls on Thai dating sites. It's all in the approach and vetting.

Uni education: Yeah, it helps but possibly the lady that you spoke of utilized more than her education to "put herself through uni as an adult" and to buy "her own house and cars".

Both of my Thai relationships resulted from dating sites. Both were "good" girls with their own brain and respectable IQ. Neither had a university education.

19 hours ago, atyclb said:
19 hours ago, uhuh said:
22 hours ago, Berkshire said:

20 years big problem

30 years no way

dont know if you can assign definite values. all depends on the individuals and yes as incredible as it may seem you must use tact, charm and wit instead of "how much?"

Sorry, but you're not really talking about reality.  If you're 55 yrs old in Taiwan, Korea, Japan, or most of the west, you will not find success with an attractive 25 year old female using "tact, charm, and wit."  No chance.  Unless you're famous and/or have millions.   

6 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Sorry, but you're not really talking about reality.  If you're 55 yrs old in Taiwan, Korea, Japan, or most of the west, you will not find success with an attractive 25 year old female using "tact, charm, and wit."  No chance.  Unless you're famous and/or have millions.   

an attractive financially independent slim 35 y/o japanese or korean gal with mutual chemistry is unacceptable to you?

guess you prefer the 25 y/o thai that is into thinking about money she will receive and trying to imagine you are brad pitt and wouldn't be there were it not for the cash

Edited by atyclb
  • Confused 1

On 3/11/2019 at 12:35 PM, Berkshire said:

Learn to dance. And then go to dance clubs. Anywhere in the world. Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Italy, wherever. If you are good babes will throw themselves at you.

This is the best way for even (somewhat fit and decent-looking) middle-aged guys to beat out the surfer and bodybuilding young studs, most of whom move on the floor like they are up to their necks in a tank of water.

And dance clubs on weekend nights are exactly where the hotties are.

Edited by Bang Bang
  • Haha 1

On 3/9/2019 at 10:59 AM, jaideeguy said:

Personally, I find the 'mutts' [mixed breeds] of all humans races and animals the most beautiful.  Eurasian especially.

Every pure bred dog I've had has been the worst.

I'll agree.  Saw a young gal at a store checkout counter in Seattle, Washington (USA) some years back and I'm still stunned.  Maybe French-Vietnamese.  Not dolled-up, just plain natural beauty. 

One of my mutts was a pretty good-looking guy.

karl_linn61.jpg

And my current GF is a mutt.  She was even cuter when she lost her front baby teeth.  555. 

image.jpeg.49670d1a4a20297ec5ea89803f3f3cb0.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

I'll agree.  Saw a young gal at a store checkout counter in Seattle, Washington (USA) some years back and I'm still stunned.  Maybe French-Vietnamese.  Not dolled-up, just plain natural beauty. 

One of my mutts was a pretty good-looking guy.

karl_linn61.jpg

And my current GF is a mutt.  She was even cuter when she lost her front baby teeth.  555. 

image.jpeg.49670d1a4a20297ec5ea89803f3f3cb0.jpeg

That's a difficult post to read. You might like to edit it a bit. It comes off a bit pedo.

I think I know what you mean, but posting pictures of kids is always questionable

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

That's a difficult post to read. You might like to edit it a bit. It comes off a bit pedo.

I think I know what you mean, but posting pictures of kids is always questionable

Sorry.  I just like kids, being a father. I come from a big clan with dozens of first cousins and umpteen little kids all over the place.  The GF reference is a joke between me and my wife. I mind the family's dogs when they are out of town.

On 7/2/2018 at 4:35 AM, tropo said:

They're pretty big on letting girls be men in Thailand though... Go past any construction site and observe how many females are working. I know it's hard to tell from what they wear, but there are many. Contrast that to the Philippines. You won't see a single lady doing such a job - it's just not done. 

That's because there are so few jobs. Nothing more. Maybe women malnourished couldn't do such labor.

49 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

Sorry.  I just like kids, being a father. I come from a big clan with dozens of first cousins and umpteen little kids all over the place.  The GF reference is a joke between me and my wife. I mind the family's dogs when they are out of town.

I totally understand, that why I suggested a little edit

3 hours ago, Bang Bang said:

Learn to dance. And then go to dance clubs. Anywhere in the world. Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Italy, wherever. If you are good babes will throw themselves at you.

This is the best way for even (somewhat fit and decent-looking) middle-aged guys to beat out the surfer and bodybuilding young studs, most of whom move on the floor like they are up to their necks in a tank of water.

And dance clubs on weekend nights are exactly where the hotties are.

Really does not apply.

"Middle age" does not describe the older farang crowd.  Most are old and I cannot see many jumping around trying to impress ladies on a dance floor.

No need to do anything of that here. 65=25 no problem at all/no dance lessons required.

24 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Really does not apply.

"Middle age" does not describe the older farang crowd.  Most are old and I cannot see many jumping around trying to impress ladies on a dance floor.

No need to do anything of that here. 65=25 no problem at all/no dance lessons required.

What a great laugh (or spectacle) it is to see a man "of a certain age" gyrating and twerking on a dance floor like he's trying to live his second teen or twenties years. I think any young damsels might laugh along with him (more like at him) but that's about as far as it will go for the aging old fart. The time comes when a man needs to act his age.

Edited by neeray
twerking

14 hours ago, atyclb said:

an attractive financially independent slim 35 y/o japanese or korean gal with mutual chemistry is unacceptable to you?

guess you prefer the 25 y/o thai that is into thinking about money she will receive and trying to imagine you are brad pitt and wouldn't be there were it not for the cash

If a 35 yr old+ is my only option....I mean, what are we talking about?  If I wanted to date a gal closer to my own age, I'd be back home.