Cambodian woman scorned, Thai husband loses penis

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, Paul944 said:

It no joke or threat, just the plain truth. Better not fall asleep near a Thai girl if you suspect she thinks or knows you have been cheating. 

I wonder if the doctors just keep what is left or just handle it as if he wanted to become a katoei. 

Racist nonsense.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, thaichiro said:

Did she think that by doing this it would bring them together again? She may be disappointed ....

And for his indiscretions he was penalised and penisized with a single stroke.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

If it got thrown in amongst the baby carrots, forget about it. 

Why do white guys think theirs are bigger than those of Thais ?

Is it an inferiority complex ?

An experienced woman who's had sex with men of all kind of races, told me that there is not so much of a difference in sizes. Only Africans, especially from Nigeria, Ghana and Senegal have remarkably bigger ones. The ones with the best stamina are the Sherpas, even after a long days carrying 50 kilos and climbing.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Justfine said:

Cut off her boobs

200 lashes with whip

15 years jail

His life is ruined so ruin hers. Silly mole should have left him. 

Life is ruined?  Are you kidding?  He's still got everything he did in the 167 hours a week he wasn't having sex.

On the humorous side, I can't imagine how much more money I'd have today, and how many more life goals I would have achieved had someone cut mine off 45 years ago, and prevented me from wasting so much time, money and effort chasing skirts.  Not that I'd go back and have it done if someone invented a time machine, but it's not the end of the world.

On a pragmatic side, I know lots of guys who lost the use of their middle digit due to health reasons, and they seem to be enjoying life just fine.  I'd imagine they miss sex, but if that's all you've got to look forward to, it's a shame.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, wirat69 said:

When will ThaiVisa get it right??? He was not castrated, she cut off his penis. It is not clear from the article whether that might have included the testicles, but slashing off the penis is NOT castration!!

When will Thaivisa posters get it right? 

Thaivisa didn't get anything wrong, it simply republished a news source's article, in this case from Khaosod.

22 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

Castrated means to remove the testicles. The woman cut off the penis. 

Technically, she penectomized him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maximillian said:

Why do white guys think theirs are bigger than those of Thais?

Even the folks at The Nation had a bit of fun, referring to the offending member as a "lopped off digit". Obviously not really a laughing matter though - I'm typing this with my legs crossed. 

• Haha 1

I remember reading about a Japanese invited his gay friend to eat his penis and testicles which were removed in operation in the hospital but doctor allow him to take them back in a jar.

He cooked them and they ate them together. The boy friend said he enjoyed the penis -testicle dish unfortunately there was no second helping. He told his boyfriend he had only one penis and one pair of testicles.

• Sad 1

On 7/2/2018 at 5:04 PM, NCC1701A said:

you know, the very first Thai girl friend I had would joking say she would cut my penis off if I was bad. then each new girlfriend at some point would also joking talk about cutting my penis off.

these conversations always happened in the kitchen while some food was being cut up. 

never in anger, just sort of a veiled threat. followed by a big laugh.      

I suggest you sleep with the old fashion type of drawer that got draw strings and you can tie the string to make it difficult to take of the drawer.

That's not a joke that is an unconscious wish to cut off your penis.

Just now, essox essox said:

DON'T BELIEVE all this crap.....the man would have suffered a lot of pain ans surely must have awoken....when she tried to cut his thingy off

35%of all Western males are financially castrated in Thailand.

The remaining 65%are on the waiting list and filling in their time posting on TvF.

A quick "gotcha-snip" might be in,in the long term,a blessing in disguise..

"for the snark was a boojum, you see"

• Confused 1