British pedophile who bragged about abusing Thai girls is jailed

snoop1130

5 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

Time for the TV medieval torture experts to come out of their caves and think up punishments.

Please use the following items:

Hammer

Nails

Cooking oil

Barbed wire

Glass light bulbs

Pastry forks

3, 2, 1, go:

milk and honey has gone out of fashion then ? ?

6 hours ago, catman20 said:

NOT SO, he will be put on a VP wing vulnerable prisoners with the rest of the nonce's where they exchange all their stories. 

That is true but the inmates are usually quite inventive as to how to get to them.  Crushed glass, pee and shit in the food is just for starters.  They don't get a lot of sympathy from the screws. 

3 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

He will serve probably less than half.... 

Considering all British prisoners have to serve a minimum of half of their sentence before being eligible for release on license or parole, he will definitely not serve less than half.

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

Considering all British prisoners have to serve a minimum of half of their sentence before being eligible for release on license or parole, he will definitely not serve less than half.

i think you will find any sentence over 4 years i think it is they have to serve at least two thirds. it also depends on their crime.

Edited by catman20

1 minute ago, catman20 said:

i think you will find any sentence over 4 years i think it is they have to serve at least two thirds.

That is extended sentences, any ordinary custodial sentence over 2 years must serve half and then can be released for the other half on licence.

51 minutes ago, catman20 said:

i think you will find any sentence over 4 years i think it is they have to serve at least two thirds. it also depends on their crime.

Just seen your edit, the nature of the crime might change things for him.  Are all sexual offences extended or is it at the judges discretion?  If so then they would have to serve 2/3 and then, if deemed eligible for parole, released on licence for the extended time.

He "bragged" about his exploits in Thailand. Without dates, times, locations and victims there is no evidence, without evidence no case. Such bragging is loathsome, it makes me, and many others here I am sure, want to kinetically rearrange his face, repeatedly. But it is not prosecutable.

You’re right. Plus, they don’t even jail their own teachers for doing this stuff. Why would they go after foreigners.

Very sad though. Ask around and you’ll find many of the sex workers in Thailand admit they started working at bars as young as 14. What’s being done about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

16 hours ago, catman20 said:

NOT SO, he will be put on a VP wing vulnerable prisoners with the rest of the nonce's where they exchange all their stories. 

He will be placed on a non-category wing where non c will be put on his file which is where the UK prison slang 'nonce' comes from. UK prisoners are categorized as A - D with vulnerable prisoners (pedos, child killers etc) non-categorized and kept separated.

17 hours ago, taipan1949 said:

This guy got partly what he deserved but muslim grooming gangs get a "pass" in Britain and Tommy Robinson is in jail for just reporting on them.??????

Not even close to being true. 

6 hours ago, eldragon said:

You’re right. Plus, they don’t even jail their own teachers for doing this stuff. Why would they go after foreigners.

Very sad though. Ask around and you’ll find many of the sex workers in Thailand admit they started working at bars as young as 14. What’s being done about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thank you, mind you I do know of one teacher up here in Chiang Rai who was convicted and jailed for this.

Whilst the will is often there, both amongst a variety of NGOs, local and international, and decent elements within the police the  judicial system is so full of "escape clauses" based on wealth and saving face that it is very often frustrated. 

When there is a successful prosecution and conviction, the reluctance to "wash dirty linen in public' means it gets little publicity, which in turn reduces any deterrent effect.

13 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Just seen your edit, the nature of the crime might change things for him.  Are all sexual offences extended or is it at the judges discretion?  If so then they would have to serve 2/3 and then, if deemed eligible for parole, released on licence for the extended time.

not a 100% sure but arsonists, sexual and violence offenders are the more serious offenders so that where i think the tariffs may change. 

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

not a 100% sure but arsonists, sexual and violence offenders are the more serious offenders so that where i think the tariffs may change. 

I know that some crimes 'can' receive extended sentences, and that would include his crime, but I am not sure whether those crimes always do.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:26 PM, findlay13 said:

Too quick.Let the other prisoners have him for a bit

Not a chance, these cretins go on segs to avoid being punished by other inmates, where they are with the same cretins as him, swapping stories and the like. 16 years with a non parole period is given, so he could be back on the streets in 5 to 6 years. UK prison, Good evening Mr Bull, what would you like for dinner, wait a minute I will get the menu for you. Pack of whoosies, driven by the dogooders and the human rights group.

5 hours ago, Jingjock said:

Not a chance, these cretins go on segs to avoid being punished by other inmates, where they are with the same cretins as him, swapping stories and the like. 16 years with a non parole period is given, so he could be back on the streets in 5 to 6 years. UK prison, Good evening Mr Bull, what would you like for dinner, wait a minute I will get the menu for you. Pack of whoosies, driven by the dogooders and the human rights group.

He will be checking his food for broken ground up glass for the next few years.. 

If its finely ground, it causes internal bleeding and other problems eventually but they won't notice when they're eating it dui it's a slow and painful ending

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

He will be checking his food for broken ground up glass for the next few years.. 

If its finely ground, it causes internal bleeding and other problems eventually but they won't notice when they're eating it dui it's a slow and painful ending

Never happens although we would like to think so, meals are prepared by the inmates under the supervision of wardens, no one knows who is getting what meal until its time to eat, its never happened before as its to hard to bypass the system especially in the western world.

• 2 months later...
On 7/3/2018 at 12:17 PM, Jupitero said:

Not jailed for crimes in Thailand though. Police too busy?

He was jailed for crimes in the UK. The Thai crimes were reported by a UK victim who said

that he grabbed of his awful crimes whilst on shore leave in Thailand.

Not sure if any crimes were officially reported in Thailand for the police to investigate and

courts to punish.

I would like to see him burn,  many mention luxury in prison for him.  We can be thankful we have a civilised society and if that means humane treatment for the worst type of people then sobeit. 

I'd still like to stick a red hot poker up him,  cold end first so he can't pull it out.